Losing virginity through the scene

C

camron

Greets folks,

Great forum here, good to have a populated resource for this kinda stuff.. Would never consider askin my mates about these matters.

Anyway, so Im on a working trip and figured whatever happens here stays here. Im male, havent been in a relationship in 5 years (and that wasnt even a sexual one) and just looking to check out the scene, visit some places and meet some people. Im only here for 30 days so figured what the heck..

Anyway, my biggest concern is a conscience thing.. almost feel a defeated feeling if I have to pay for my first time.. And its not like im that out of track (i need to get in shape, nearly there, and jst got a job that im cool with so sociallly i feel fine). Psychology aside, part of me thinks to just experience it through services but performance enxieties are gettin me too.. Feel like if i visit someone they'll be like uhhh wtf lol.

Anyway, do u think you should lose your virginity through a relationship means first or does it really matter these days?

I know when my friends travel overseas they go to massage parlours n stuff.. Dont see why I should have any reservations doing the same here (ive just moved interstate neway).

Thanks in advance.

F

Farm Boy

Nothing wrong with giving the ferret his first run with someone that knows what there doing.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hi you....lol.....me again ::)
I so agree with Farmboy......let the ferret run (lol loving it) and you are most likely better off with somebody experienced.
OMG......many moons ago...my first experience was rather dull, painful and annoying but we both didn't really know what to do....a bit awkward. Well to put it this way.....if you decide to pay for the service chances are that you will receive a very good experience in return. Nothing wrong with it.

Again enjoy Perth!

R.xxxxxxxx

C

camron

well gave it a go.. Gotta say i really underperformed, somewhat felt bad for the nice lady i saw, but langtrees in burswood was a real comforting experience!

F

Farm Boy

well gave it a go.. Gotta say i really underperformed, somewhat felt bad for the nice lady i saw, but langtrees in burswood was a real comforting experience!

I assume the nice lady was a WL and if so no worry's most of them are very happy just to have clean sober polite men who don't accidental or deliberate hurt them.
You can practice to be the worlds best lover next time.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey camron No need to feel bad at all There is a thread on these pages
Started by the lovely Rochelle I think. My first time or losing my virginity
I think it was, There are some horror stories on there mine included.
Read some of those and you may think your cock of the walk compared too
some of us

E

Emilee

If the working lady knows its your first time I'm sure they would be thrilled and not only that they would make you feel very comfortable. I bet they could give you some pointers for the next time you do it with someone special ;)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
How is it going camron? Has something happened yet? If not......don't stress. First time is important and your partner in crime should be choosen wisely and carefully. (lol....as happy2 pointed out....there are quite a few 'horror' stories out there.)
So, if you have lost your virginity since you posted this thread....how did it go???????
If not don't stress out. You still have a few days left of your 30 days.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I would recommend seeing an experiences W/L over just a hot little young one for your first time honey, just because we are W/G 's doesnt mean anything different & you will still get some love in the process XoX

L

lanmjan

No one is a stud first time around, well most aren't, I for sure didn't do an amazing performance first time lol