• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Lorna Jane Girls

akajunglejimbo78

Silver Member
Hello everyone is it just me or do other people out there have a thing for a lady in Lorna Jane outfits ?
You know the workout gear , the great looking bodies , great ass and great boobs on display
Ok this is just my opinion but there also has to be a size limit to these girls , the only good muffin top that you want to see is the one that's from a cupcake that you can eat

S

suzythefloozy

I wear Lorna Jane from time to time (very over rated and expensive clothing for what it is really) and fit it well. It's the flavour of the month if you want to cocktease or pull I guess from what my girlfriends tell me. Or if you've got a great body and want to flaunt it (guilty your honour)

It's embarrassing when you have the gym muscleheads trying to chat you up though. One even stole my g-string from my gym bag. He was filmed on camera. Sad really.

honestman

Gold Member
It's embarrassing when you have the gym muscleheads trying to chat you up though. One even stole my g-string from my gym bag. He was filmed on camera. Sad really.

Wow. That's serious. Next time he hits on you keep those earbuds on & be prepared to lift the finger. In almost all of Fitness First gyms (they only introduced this recently two yrs ago I believe) they have those open bookshelves as temporary lockers. I'd never put anything on there.

...Now that I think about it; this thread used to have a lot more replies. Now there's only yours Where & what happened to the rest I wonder.