• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Looking to source the very best sponges help out ladies

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
During my time as a Sex Worker I found sponges to be an absolute god send. Granted I couldn't use them on my really heavy days, they did however save me from missing out on money on my lighter days as I didn't have to miss work! I know they are a personal preference and not one size fits all, but they are great to use both professionally & privately! My personal favorite is the Beppy Sponge. There are a few different types out there and like anything else you need to find what suits you and your body best.

Just like any other intimate hygiene product you need to change regularly, ensure your hands are clean & the product is sanitary (sterile) to avoid infections etc. Also importantly sponges are not suitable for birth control.

For new workers I can understand how these could be daunting and after speaking with a few newbies recently I thought I would post here to help to clarify how easy using sponges can be x
beppy.jpg The Beppy Sponge

soft tampons.jpg Soft Tampons

sponges.jpg You need to find what suits your body best x

Last edited:

BrandyLaz

Bronze Member
I personally didn’t know anything about sponges until I started working in the Industry and now I’d be caught dead without them. In my locker at work or even a few at hole! I don’t know what I’d do without them..hate having to miss valuable days for work when it’s light flow that can just be handled