Looking for Asians with DD or larger breasts

Exmortis

Bronze Member
As the post says.
Saw a girl a while back that was short, thin and had G cup, perky breasts and was the best sex Ive ever had.

Looking for similar.

Exmortis

Bronze Member
Ive tried to find her mate, but shes left.

Name was Kitty.
Probably 5 foot, skinny, amazing bj and absolutely open to titfuck and using her assets however you wanted.

Saw her 3 times over a week before she left

Freeballin

Gold Member

Name was Kitty.
Probably 5 foot, skinny, amazing bj and absolutely open to titfuck and using her assets however you wanted.

Sounds like a winner, sorry I don't have any good leads myself for you champ!

MikeB

Legend Member

Name was Kitty.

If she was in Karrinyup, she was previously known as Eva and had a number of positive reviews here and elsewhere. Definitely good fun girl. see https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/looking-for-short-girl-with-big-boobs.70298/post-611063

If its not her, you could give her a go. Maybe there's something in the name... Kitty = fun pussy and massive boobs to boot ;):excited:

Last edited:

Dejengus

Bronze Member
I saw a Korean girl a few months ago with a sensational set, at a place in East Perth where they seem to have an unending rotation of absolute hotties.

JosephStalin

Silver Member
Yomi at comfort massage on Sundays has either F and Gs. Either way they are massive with incredible shape to them

Tallow

Silver Member
The massage shop in Guildford Jasmine has some lady's with large tits but have to be careful that they don't have the padded bras