• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Looking ahead

D

Dark Knight

I have had my fair share of punting but sadly lately been on the no action cycle.
I have been missing the delicable Blondie and have found it almost impossible to find anybody equal to Blondie's experience.

Looking for a similar experience but hard to find.
Any ideas you fine people.

dc123

Gold Member
I have had my fair share of punting but sadly lately been on the no action cycle.
I have been missing the delicable Blondie and have found it almost impossible to find anybody equal to Blondie's experience.

Blondie sure did give a great you are silly

MikeB

Legend Member
Blondie sure did give a great you are silly
Definitely gone but not forgotten.

This was not the only memorable element of the Blondie experience. oh what a package for those lucky enough to have that connection. Obviously from some of the negatives, not all did.

Agree hard to find a comparable substitute

MikeB

Legend Member

Hi Dark Knight,

New member joined yesterday, suddenly commenting on a TS forum stand out who has been retired for almost 2 months - are you really just our lovely Blondie fishing for compliments before re-emerging as Phoenix from the ashes?????

Initial post here was at a time that night owl Blondie is often awake on her Essex body clock!

We live in hope:D

Just putting it out there:cool::cool:

Last edited:
D

Dark Knight

A few of the stand out experiences;

Ruby from Comfort receptionist who delivered
gorgeous Canadian educated sheer delight.

Pepper from Esquire lovely Singaporean always delivered.

Holly wood from Langtrees
fantastic sexy now in the game differently.

Maria, Jaz and Erin of PT now Wink all deliver different experiences but masters of the sensual.

Lola of TBC Blondies co conspirator always surprises you with conversation and experience no visit the same.

MikeB

Legend Member
Private Tara formerly of Southern Sun is alway a stand out fun time :cool:

Saige Divine also, but retired recently also:(

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Hi Dark Knight,

New member joined yesterday, suddenly commenting on a TS forum stand out who has been retired for almost 2 months - are you really just our lovely Blondie fishing for compliments before re-emerging as Phoenix from the ashes?????

Initial post here was at a time that night owl Blondie is often awake on her Essex body clock!

We live in hope:D

Just putting it out there:cool::cool:
Lol

MikeB

Legend Member
Ah Blondie very special experience pity she has finished.
Gotta agree.

Perhaps pity for us but great for her well being and the person she really is which must be her priority.

It must have been painful as she was so passionate about her Bespoke which is now dismantled. A sign she is unlikely to return.

I'm sure Loco and all who got to know her as a person will agree.

Our search for a comparable continues:cool: What a tough challenge :D (but I guess one just has to get on and do it!)