• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
I have been in and out of the sex industry for a number of years and thought I might share my views on how to look afters one's self . When a WL first enters the sex industry, it's hard for them to know how many shifts to do per week and for how long before taking a break. Anyone can burn themselves out in any job because of the long hours, stress, and other problems. We are no different, except for the sexual aspect of it. It's important to get plenty of sleep, drink water constantly so that we can flush ourselves out (this may sound funny to the punters out there), eat when possible during the course of the evening, exercise on a regular basis, eat a mostly healthy diet ( keeps energy levels up), and most importantly, know when to take a break. Also, regular health checks are a must( which we do anyway), but also pap smears.A lot of younger WL's , more often than not , tend not do get these done. Anyway, I think that's about it. Is there anything I've missed?

C

Cara Valence

Pap smears are rarely talked about in relation to WL's. I wonder if we should be getting them done more regularly than the general population? Something to ask my GP at my next health check and I'll report back.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Sleep is an important factor, get as much as you can especially when working night shift.
Don't over work yourself. Even when it is tempting, it is too draining mentally and physically.
On the same note allow yourself to take a break from the job. A holiday here and there works wonders even if it only for a few days.

Natasha Ivanova

Silver Member
I have been in and out of the sex industry for a number of years and thought I might share my views on how to look afters one's self . When a WL first enters the sex industry, it's hard for them to know how many shifts to do per week and for how long before taking a break. Anyone can burn themselves out in any job because of the long hours, stress, and other problems. We are no different, except for the sexual aspect of it. It's important to get plenty of sleep, drink water constantly so that we can flush ourselves out (this may sound funny to the punters out there), eat when possible during the course of the evening, exercise on a regular basis, eat a mostly healthy diet ( keeps energy levels up), and most importantly, know when to take a break. Also, regular health checks are a must( which we do anyway), but also pap smears.A lot of younger WL's , more often than not , tend not do get these done. Anyway, I think that's about it. Is there anything I've missed?
I agree with you babe... lots of vitamins and good food keep me have a lots of energy ...
i love my sleep..
also o do like sex...

Casey Delicious

Casey Delicious
Gold Member
Thank u for this read I to have been in and out of the sex industry I'm currently an independent witch isolates me from other sex worker, and I totally agree with you.... It's all about balancing work life and good rounded health physically and mentally, cos without it yes you burn out fast..
This is 100% our new and younger ladies should really read and a apply as it will definitely help U thrive... I'm am 37 yrs regardless of our industry when we get old our bodies need alot more extra care
Thanks for sharing this đź’‹

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Alot of working ladies do not get enough sun ,& are low in vitamin D.
Getting sun helps with mood , sleep patterns & keeping your bones strong g. If you are low in vitamin D your body does not absorb other vitamins properly. You should ask to get iron & vitiams checked when you have a blood test.

lonelyman

Gold Member
To get some exercise you don't have to go to the gym and do the whole lycra, weights, running bit. Believe me men and ladies, a simple 45 minute walk daily will do. Not a stroll, but a walk. Start off with a stroll for some days then up to a slow to medium walking pace. And watch the carbs and sugar of course.

Clare

Gold Member
Eat something, anything. Ignore the balanced meal and eat whatever makes your soul happy; I recommend utilizing ubereats for this. Do you find it difficult to eat? Then try something simple like yogurt or a banana, or drink something with calories.