• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Live chat

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
Anyone else here annoyed by the position of the live chat? when you searching, typing.... It is always on the way :confused: even if you exit the chat, it keeps coming up! just to do this post I had to close it 3 times.... Perhaps it can be include next to our profile and if we need it we can just open it ? (4th time closing it :eek:)

Vonhobbit

Gold Member
How do we turn off the "live chat" widget? It's terribly annoying - beeping on every new page. If I wanted to live chat...I would! I don't need some stupid reminder every 20 seconds.

effoffmf

Bronze Member
Its still there on mobile devices...its absolutely retarded....anyone actually use these things? You close the thing and it just pops up again " Hey so glad to see you use the forum bla bla". Please ban me from live chat if that will get rid of it or put an option somewhere to toggle it off.

Last edited by a moderator: