• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lisa - Mixed Thai

bigben48

Silver Member
Saw Lisa a few weeks ago.

Absolute stunner, great massage with good teasing. Extras were standard but she foes an amazing jobn

10/10 would recommend

dan60

Diamond Member
well here goes
my first and only visit to an AMP in my life occurred a few weeks ago, and comfort massage was closest.
i just wanted a good massage and wasn't particularly interested in anything else.
entered through the front entrance, to be greeted and led to a room by Lisa.
happy with room arrangement and establishment seems clean.
lisa, who said she was from KL, provided a good massage.
i have seen our favourite Becky in cannington about 4 times so unfortunately i judged the massage against becky's 9/10 efforts (best ever score from me)
so a score of 7/10 for lisa.
very nice girl, enjoyed the visit, but as you know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
IMHO attractive girl yes, stunner no
no teasing, unless you count "how is your snake today" as teasing.
maybe i was a too nervous on my 'first time' lol
would i go back, yes, thinking about it right now.
the spitting cobra is rising.

Pop2020

Silver Member
well here goes
my first and only visit to an AMP in my life occurred a few weeks ago, and comfort massage was closest.
i just wanted a good massage and wasn't particularly interested in anything else.
entered through the front entrance, to be greeted and led to a room by Lisa.
happy with room arrangement and establishment seems clean.
lisa, who said she was from KL, provided a good massage.
i have seen our favourite Becky in cannington about 4 times so unfortunately i judged the massage against becky's 9/10 efforts (best ever score from me)
so a score of 7/10 for lisa.
very nice girl, enjoyed the visit, but as you know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
IMHO attractive girl yes, stunner no
no teasing, unless you count "how is your snake today" as teasing.
maybe i was a too nervous on my 'first time' lol
would i go back, yes, thinking about it right now.
the spitting cobra is rising.
Great review . Will try