• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Sounds about the same when I started years ago no aircon or a bunk to sleep in !!!

Guess what I carry now... all air and drive pulleys, 2 fan belts, 2 radiator hoses, fuses, every socket / spanner, screw driver I need do any major work, and OBC2 diagnostic tool, full set of spark plugs/leads/a few coils... if I do Perth to Sydney, front brake pads too... :)

Obbie

Legend Member
Guess what I carry now... all air and drive pulleys, 2 fan belts, 2 radiator hoses, fuses, every socket / spanner, screw driver I need do any major work, and OBC2 diagnostic tool, full set of spark plugs/leads/a few coils... if I do Perth to Sydney, front brake pads too... :)
Sounds organised! Most don’t even carry a screwdriver

Phoebe

Legend Member
Sounds organised! Most don’t even carry a screwdriver

Once you leave BP Norseman and go east you are on your own till Port Augusta... 1700K approx away... if you need a tow truck in WA they come from Eucla or Norseman...

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Victoria secret have stopped their parades. Im all for a new tradition starting of the new LTs lingerie parades😍 This years special guest Shannon Star, watch her sparkle down the run way.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Victoria secret have stopped their parades. Im all for a new tradition starting of the new LTs lingerie parades😍 This years special guest Shannon Star, watch her sparkle down the run way.

Yep.. Sad sign of the times. The last ones were crap to be honest. Miranda Kerr, Lima, and Ambrossi years were awesome.

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Hahaha trust me no one wants to see that anymore, lol