• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lili’s and LaLa’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northmac5

Silver Member
I drove down Edmund Street in Darwin CBD where Lilli’s is located and noticed another massage place just beside it LaLa Massage (I have been out of Darwin for about 12 months). I hadn’t seen that place before so I googled it when I got home. It came up with LaLa’s Face Book Page which I clicked on and oh my goodness the posts on it. A war of words between LaLa’s and Lilli’s with some serious sledging going on. It was like a turf war between the two massage centres with some serious abuse being hurled at each other. It did make me chuckle - not sure I’m game enough to go to either at the moment😆😆😆. Some young guys I think had been to both and they got hammered about their little Ozzie dicks.
Anyone visited either lately.

H

hiall

haha i thought id check it out and heck were you right. And nastier than i expected too, pretty funny

Status
Not open for further replies.