• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Lifes simple pleasures

Happy2

Legend Member
I write this whilst on the verandah Watching the sun come up
here in Kalbarri Seemingly a 1000 miles from work

So what simple pleasure (Other than the one on the mind of the majority who are on this site) Eases away the stresses of the working day

P

Peter

Fresh Kalbari sand whiting!! Yum (drool drool) and if you tell me you have some reef oysters, that'd be the last straw I'll sulk for a week! lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Fresh Kalbari sand whiting!! Yum (drool drool) and if you tell me you have some reef oysters, that'd be the last straw I'll sulk for a week! lol

See you back on-line in a week :laughing4

No no oysters But you have me drooling too may just swim across and get some

Fudd

Foundation Member
Thats better than a putt putt BB I thought you meant a Moped or worse. Unless its one of those orrible soundin 2strokes

.....lol....well, mine is only 50cc and riding it is the best fun I can have these days......with my clothes on....lol... :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
How do you fill the tank An eyedropper?

....drip by drip......lol....and at $3.70 to fill it to get approx 28kms per litre, it aint half bad on the hip pocket too........but, gees, it doesnt like hills or inclines of any nature....time to get a licence and ride something with somemore oomph.

Happy2

Legend Member
....drip by drip......lol....and at $3.70 to fill it to get approx 28kms per litre, it aint half bad on the hip pocket too........but, gees, it doesnt like hills or inclines of any nature....time to get a licence and ride something with somemore oomph.

I know someone on this site Who is told regularly to get rid of some of those damn bikes in the shed You may have to test ride one.
Though getting fuel for them can be a bitch They are not great fans of unleaded petrol

Demon

Legend Member
A friendly woman who has a mind like mine.

:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X:-X:-X:love10::love10::love10: