• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Life

Randall

New Members
Hey there to all im grinna totally new to this so im givin it a go bare with me if its wrong ! Just a lil thought wen ya down and hit rock bottom just think positive even when ur general day starts off shitty just think or look at your hand ,5 fingers on each hand great then look at ur feet,5 toes on each foot brilliant,think to yourself can I talk of corse I can ! Now ya startin to get it ,and sit back and think damn im way out in front of majority ,so it cant b too bad a day now just imagine if u couldnt use none of them three look how fucked it would be even just the simple things ya do every day so get ya asse up and enjoy your fuckin day everyone ! Enjoy.....

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
10 fingers, 10 toes and all my senses in tact, so its a great day.. people with anything less than this are pretty darn special in my eyes.
Have a great day Ya'll :)

I thought it was 8 fingers 2 thumbs ....... maybe I was not paying attention in science class that day... LOL

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
flying-at-the-edge-of-the-world.jpg
LIFE :)

Morocco722

Bronze Member
Had a really bad time a week or so ago. You would be amazed at how much better i felt just from saying to myself "something good will happen today". Completely illogical but it took the sinking feeling out of my guts and made me want to stand tall again.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I think it is to give & recieve pleasure as this makes us happy
My life
I was simply born to give my regular WL pleasure, she loves my tongue and cock
in return she is in a class of her own with the please IMO

As for Randall, Hope you still got all of your fingers and toes and marbles:D

šŸ„The Frenchman ;)