• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Let's get handcuffed...

If you were to have sex hand cuffed to the bed what would you like to be hand cuffed?

• Arms

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Legs

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
I’d go for being cuffed. I’ve done this a few times and I found it very exciting. I don’t know why but it added a weird dimension to the sex that really turned me on. And not just with handcuffs, but rope, leather cuffs, leg irons, shackles also:D:D:D

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
I would absolutely love being cuffed..
My favorite is being placed on the bed with my head and shoulders outside of the bed, arms cuffed back so I have no control over my movement.:excited:

M

I would absolutely love being cuffed..
My favorite is being placed on the bed with my head and shoulders outside of the bed, arms cuffed back so I have no control over my movement.:excited:
That means you love to be submissive and let your man take the lead for you. Right?:rolleyes:

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
View attachment 66636

Handcuffs are the ultimate BDSM sex toy for those looking to begin their adventure into the world of bondage.
Never did let any girl cuff me who knows what intentions she might have, but i like those who don't mind in getting cuffed.

Last edited:
A

Annoyance

I've never got cuffed but this reminds me of a story I heard long ago. About a guy who loved sleeping around and telling his tales afterwards. Long story short he met this gal one night and totally satisfied her so she took the fun up a notch by cuffing him to the bed, and left to freshen up for seconds only to come back with a strap on to return the favour. The poor bloke was never the same after that.

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Zip ties are very efficient as no moving as you tighten them more. Stocking makes nice ties as soft silky fabric and a slight stretch. I prefer tying both hands and ankles to the bed
Wow you have a unique taste i like it. So i assume you prefer to be tied right? lol

Last edited:

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
I've never got cuffed but this reminds me of a story I heard long ago. About a guy who loved sleeping around and telling his tales afterwards. Long story short he met this gal one night and totally satisfied her so she took the fun up a notch by cuffing him to the bed, and left to freshen up for seconds only to come back with a strap on to return the favour. The poor bloke was never the same after that.
See that's what i was talking about, lucky me never trusted anyone to let me cuff :cool:

M

Never did let any girl cuff me who knows what intentions she might have, but i like those who don't mind in getting cuffed.
So if next time if a girl asked you to be handcuffed or else she won't do sex with you. What will you do?:p

M

Hahaha. Is this your story @Aluicus:D

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
My growl is bigger than my bite and being honest I suck as a mistress pardon the pun
I have doubts regarding your biting power,and i assume there's more than meets the eye about youo_O

A

Annoyance

Lucky you @Aluicus .. But you should try it once with the one you are comfortable with. Having sex where you have no control on yourself will give you an experience you would like to try again.

Maybe one day Tizzy for now getting blindfolded is the furthest i'll go atm.

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
That means you love to be submissive and let your man take the lead for you. Right?:rolleyes:
Yep that's true but sometime I try to be dominant also and it was of no use rather we end up by fighting each other which is really a funny one :D....So it's better to be submissive rather than dominant I think...:rolleyes: