• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
KS Professor is our new staff and management trainer for the Karma Sutra social media team that I am setting up in India. He has only been with us for a week and it is already making a wonderful difference.
He helps find the things that each member needs to learn, to make them more comfortable in their job, so they can be more productive. I have my first 2 hour session with him tomorrow and looking forward to it. I have been able to sit in a few discussions and it is a cross between a Physocologist and a Life Style coach. I already feel he will be a valuable mentor to me

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
KS Professor is our new staff and management trainer for the Karma Sutra social media team that I am setting up in India. He has only been with us for a week and it is already making a wonderful difference.
He helps find the things that each member needs to learn, to make them more comfortable in their job, so they can be more productive. I have my first 2 hour session with him tomorrow and looking forward to it. I have been able to sit in a few discussions and it is a cross between a Physocologist and a Life Style coach. I already feel he will be a valuable mentor to me

what are the KS team’s mission/visions- purpose?
💭💭 just out of curiosity
Because 🤦🏻‍♀️ I originally read that as “KAMA SUTRA” until I realised it’s kaRma sutra

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
OK Were is that Mary Anne Kenworthy she is going to get a bad scare next time I spot her on the floor at Langtrees .
MAK is someone who I call a perfect leader who teaches us, guides us and brings out the best of anyone she meets. They might work with her or maybe just an acquaintance to her. I am sure you would love to spend some valuable time with her if you are lucky enough and beg to differ from what you are saying now... LOL

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
what are the KS team’s mission/visions- purpose?
💭💭 just out of curiosity
Because 🤦🏻‍♀️ I originally read that as “KAMA SUTRA” until I realised it’s kaRma sutra
We strive to follow and learn the ways that MAK is teaching us and support the Langtrees VIP lounge with their social media and back end technical stuffs. You are correct this is kaRma Sutra...

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
MAK is someone who I call a perfect leader who teaches us, guides us and brings out the best of anyone she meets. They might work with her or maybe just an acquaintance to her. I am sure you would love to spend some valuable time with her if you are lucky enough and beg to differ from what you are saying now... LOL

Did you know I will be 121 years old next birthday MAK will think she has encountered the walking dead .