Last morning in Bali

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
Having a late brunch with the wife. Have to check out at 12 noon and fly back later that afternoon. The wife has spotted some nice things for the latest grand child. I hand over all my large Rupiah notes and proceed to walk down Jalan Legian, back to our hotel. I am approached by a lady in mid to late 40's (regardless I would have 20+ years on her) and asked up front if I would like a massage with a happy ending? I replied "Not really" She then asked if she could walk with me, to which I replied. No. She asks "why not" I reply, "Because my wife is in a shop, 20 metres away" She apologies and blends into the others on the footpath. By now I am walking down Jl Benasari, when a husky voice asks me if I want a massage? I look up and see an extremely beautiful sexy looking woman or is it a woman? I decide to have a close look and see if I can spot an Adams apple. As I approach, she/he hops up and enters the empty shop. He/she has got a great set of boobs, 1/2 its bum is hanging out of a pair of loose fitting girls running shorts. She/he tells me for 100 Baht I can get a massage blow job and a happy ending. Did she/he say 100 Bhat, so I ask her/him to repeat the cost. This time she/he says $100 or Rp1,000,000. Well I was out of time and out of money, which was probably just as well on all accounts, otherwise I could have been tempted. And I still do not know if it was a ladyboy or not.