• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
We have been given the pleasure to have miss Coco Desade visiting during Summernats!!! This beauty is not to be missed and only visits Canberra on special occasions

Link is broken so has been taken down

Canberra’s in for a treat ;)

Coco’s lovely and well-mannered.
Never shared any bookings with her, but definitely good short-sweet chit chat to be around in the dressing room! :)

:happy: All smiles~

Candice Cameron
Langtrees VIP Canberra | 0431 923 756
Twitter | Instagram | Reviews

Last edited by a moderator:

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Langtrees VIP Canberra - Establishment
32 Grimwade St, Mitchell ACT 2911, Australia
Hours:
Open 24 hours
☎+61 2 6255 0639

1577740824652.png

1577741235294.png
OUR ROOMS

1577741294801.png 1577741330960.png 1577741445571.png 1577741537014.png
1577741581439.png
'Welcome to Langtrees VIP Canberra. As Canberra’s best gentleman’s club, we are able to offer a selection of beautiful and stunning ladies from all over the world. We’re proud to be Australia’s only licensed luxury bordello and cocktail bar. Open 24/7, we welcome you into our stunning and exclusive playground all year round. Our breathtaking bordello is reminiscent of the ‘roaring twenties’, and your experience at Langtrees VIP Canberra will be just as thrilling, seductive and intimate.'

TJ Porter

Gold Member
Business Women! We are looking for you to join our team!!

NEW & EXPERIENCED, LOCAL & TOURING Ladies Welcome

Are you a serious business woman? Looking to make some serious cash? We want you!

We Offer You:

• A great opportunity to make great money
• Established Clientele
• Clean, classy stress-free work environment
• Your advertising done for you
• Separate Accommodation (FREE for your first tour – up to 10 days)
• FREE WiFi
• Low shift Fees
• Amazing Rates
• YOU KEEP ALL YOUR EXTRAS
• In & out calls
• We supply your work essentials (condoms, lube, dams, etc) FREE of charge

Call, text or email our friendly reception staff for details & to secure your tour dates -
Ph: 0468 465 444
Email: workwithuscbr@gmail.com

Attachments

• wewantyou.jpg
    wewantyou.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 2

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
Business Women! We are looking for you to join our team!!

NEW & EXPERIENCED, LOCAL & TOURING Ladies Welcome

Are you a serious business woman? Looking to make some serious cash? We want you!

We Offer You:

• A great opportunity to make great money
• Established Clientele
• Clean, classy stress-free work environment
• Your advertising done for you
• Separate Accommodation (FREE for your first tour – up to 10 days)
• FREE WiFi
• Low shift Fees
• Amazing Rates
• YOU KEEP ALL YOUR EXTRAS
• In & out calls
• We supply your work essentials (condoms, lube, dams, etc) FREE of charge

Call, text or email our friendly reception staff for details & to secure your tour dates -
Ph: 0468 465 444
Email: workwithuscbr@gmail.com

So I found this tweet that I posted a bit over a month since I started working at Langtrees ☺️😉😆 @Madam Rachy @Aaron

link not working so taken down

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
I wonder if prostitution was legal, would this advert be illegal as it is sexist🤔

What if I wear a dress🤔
Are you Trans? ......If so Amazing!!! I would love to hear from you then, we’ve been very successful with our Trans workers in the past so please send your application thru, we would absolutely love love and are excited to hear from you xox #itsagreatday xox

Last edited:

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
Are you Trans? ......If so Amazing!!! I would love to hear from you then, we’ve been very successful with our Trans workers in the past so please send your application thru, we would absolutely love love and are excited to hear from you xox #itsagreatday xox

legal ? illegal ? 🤔
now I’ma just think literaaallll....
sex workers are of ALL sexes
(genders/whatever you want to call it)

so 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not really sexist at all 💭💭

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
I wonder if prostitution was legal, would this advert be illegal as it is sexist🤔

What if I wear a dress🤔

On the 10th August 2018, the Prostitution Act 1992 (ACT) was replaced with the Sex Work Act 1992 (ACT). The Sex Work Act 1992 (ACT) has introduced a number of significant changes to ensure the rights and safety of ACT sex workers. One such change was the updating of terminology to replace outdated terms such as ‘prostitute’ with non-judgemental, gender-neutral terminology, such as ‘sex work’ and ‘sex worker’.
( http://www.scarletalliance.org.au/laws/act/ )

1️⃣
Sex work is legal in the A.C.T.

*️⃣ technicalities / possible misinterpretations / loop holes / whatever you want to call it — send an email or make a phone call to management directly.

adding to @Tania Smiley ; yes it is advertised for WL,
However... if you’re willing to wear a dress... then sure ;) it’s worth a

after all— cross dressing is quite a popular fetish out there
(Assuming you are a *male* as seen on your profile)

ANY ONE IS WELCOME !!

:happy: All smiles~

Candice Cameron ☀
Langtrees VIP Canberra | Reviews | 0431 923 756
Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
QLD border restrictions in the ACT have lifted! Ladies get in contact today about organizing your next tour!

📲
0468 465 444
📩
workwithuscbr@gmail.com

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
  • Multi-award-winning establishment in Canberra seeking new & experienced local ladies to join us. Work with an all-female team of reception staff and management who have over 40+ years of combined experience. We know the industry and how to make that money!
  • We can offer guidance and support for new ladies in the industry. Accommodation provided in a luxury house just minutes away from the establishment. All supplies required for the job are provided to you free of charge. We offer the best rates in Canberra
  • Langtrees VIP Canberra is the ACT’s only fully licensed 5-star bordello. Open 24/7 with a fully flexible roster (suits working mums & students). We do all your advertising and marketing, all you need to do is turn up for work and we’ll look after the rest!
  • Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations work for the best! Langtrees VIP, Canberra’s Only Premier Bordello!