• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Langtrees VIP Burswood Client Reviews

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Review for Camilla K 17.04.2022

From Andrew - I saw Camilla. Very nice and good to talk to. Lovely and have a real GFE. Will definitely see again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Review for Cayla Cream - Live Chat - 13.05.2022
Client - Allan

I had the pleasure of spending an hour with the beautiful Cayla last night. She is one great lady and knows how to look after her guests in every way. Thanks again for a great time Cayla hope to see you soon. Al x

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Ayla Jane - Live Chat - 18.05.2022
Client - Jonathan

just wanted to pass on my thanks to Ayla - she was SO beautiful inside and out and I had a lovely time :) I’ll be back someday to see her again - for longer !

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Jamie on 12/Jun/2022

Thank you Jamie for a great time. You not only beautiful and sexy but a really great person thank you again for everything. And thanks to Lexi for telling me about this beautiful person i hope to see you both again

Allan

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Review shared for Katya Kaley on LiveChat 15.07.2022

"I would just like to say I had an amazing first time experience on Tuesday, I would like to thank Katya for being so amazing to me and I will definitely be coming again. Only problem is I think I'm in love with her".

Liam

Tanvi

Gold Member
Review for Princess Pixie
16-07-2022

Alex
I've been with Pixie at the Langtrees just for chill at the beginning, I was a bit nervous as well at the beginning but lucky me she's been really professional and absolutely she knows what she's doing and her personality is something really unique.
5 stars, will be back for sure

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Petal Pierce on 24- July- 2022

Review for petal Come in for a booking for petal now I have seen her around for a few years at different places but unfortunately haven't been able to see her. come in today she walked up and I have never seen such a beautiful face we spoke for a little while about life to just relax (I believe that talking to someone before is very important) after a little while we went in the room her service is just amazing very caring easy to talk to and the most amazing body I have ever seen definitely a good GFE ticked every box 👌😁I'm very glad I finally booked her Thanks petal I can't wait to see you again when I'm back home 😊😊

Dan

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Review for Tara Showgirl on 25- July- 2022

My partner and I booked her yesterday morning for a couple booking and she was amazing, so much fun and so respectful! We felt comfortable from start to finish and would definitely recommend her!

Thank you
Renee

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Review for Lilah Lush - 28-07-2022

I really enjoyed my time with Lilah Lush. I felt really comfortable with her bubbly personality and general positive attitude. She knew exactly what she was doing and did things to me in a way that gave me a pleasure I haven’t felt in a long time. Her eyes kept me fixed in the moment and her short cut hair was such a rare and beautifully drawing thing to see and really hot on her. Will definitely come back for more.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Lilah Lush on 31.08.2022

I recently saw Lilah and received the best service I’ve ever had from Langtrees. She was very professional and made sure I was comfortable. Absolutely stunning body, good to see some variety in the girls. Thank you lilah x
- Daniel

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Jeanette Zanzibar on 29.10.2022

My booking was with Jeanette
Zanzibar and she helped me feel relaxed as relaxed could get. She was
awesome in every way possible could imagine. I had the most awesomeness
time with her, that's all I can say.

Derek

Last edited:

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for For Langtrees VIP Perth establishment.

The staff made me feel comfortable, they
joked around with me, they were great. My booking was for 4 hours and the
only thing I didn't enjoy about was the room went to with the lady
of my choice was the aircon wasn't working and we had to change
rooms. Skylar introduced herself to me even though my booking was with
Jeanette and I said to her who my booking was with. I felt a bit rude towards
her even though she was just saying hello. All in all the place has my
tick of approval.

Derek

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Review For Mia Amore on 18-12-2022

Finally managed to book Mia I tryed precious with no success and what a absolute goddess she is everything about her is just breathtaking her eyes will melt ya heart so easy to talk to was probably the best conversation I had with a girl in a long time she is a absolute Jem definitely try be a returning customer x Thank you Dan 😊😊

Gina

Langtrees Digital Chat Team
Legend Member
Review for Lexi Lust on 06.03.2023
Client's Name -Ned
".... so much fun with such a beautiful girl before"

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Review For Jade Stone -
Client's Name - Simon

1. Jade is actually one of the loveliest people I have met in my life and this is coming from a guy that travelled a lot and met a lot of people in the past.
2. I believe Jade is adding value to my life apart from being an absolute professional and an amazing lady.
3. She is beautiful in and out.
4. I just think of how good Jade and the receptionist and you were today and that’s the image I have of Langtrees in my mind

5. I love Langtrees and I will always do as long as the place remains of such high quality.
6. I’m absolutely impressed with the service today all up, the receptionist was amazing too.
7. I just finished my appointment with Jade…I just want to tell them how good Jade is as a person and as a professional…she is an asset to Langtrees…such an amazing lady, a real lady and the receptionist there was amazing.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Review For Luna Foxx 28.03.2023
Client's Name - Dan

Review for Luna Come in today started talking to some of the girls one definitely took my fancy her accent was just so cute as we started to go into the room i just had to have more so booked another hour before going in Best thing I did She was so talkative and felt like she really enjoy our time together such a beautiful person we spoke allmost the whole time I believe that it's pretty important to be able to talk and hold a conversation and she did that amazing 👌 Thanks Luna for amazing night you are a absolute angel will see you soon again soon Dan xx

Gina

Langtrees Digital Chat Team
Legend Member
Review For Rasmey Chan 12.04.2023
Client's Name - Derek

I had the most sweetest time with Rasmey. It was fun and she made me feel relaxed as I could possibly feel. And I'll definitely be back. Thankyou Rasmey.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Jade Stone on 09.05.2023

I just had an appointment with Jade and she was awesome once again. She is lovely and made me feel like a valued client wanting to come back again and again. You need more people like Jade, she is an asset to Langtrees for sure!
Bye for now, love you all, you all are awesome, lots of love.

Simon.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Review for Luna Foxx 12.06.2023
Client name - Daniel

Come in to see Luna for our 2nd meeting and definitely worth the 2nd visit she is the most easy-going person I have spent time with east to talk to just chill with a drink and chat definitely just someone you can sit and actually talk to for hours witch I think is so important to feel comfortable around each other makes it so much more relaxing 😌 thanks again Princess 👍🏾❤️❤️ your amazing ❤️ Daniel

Polly Lee

Polly 💖💖💖
Legend Member
Review for Natalie Rose - 29-12-2023

Client Name - Paula

she is the sexiest chick I've ever seen. Her waist is insane. She is a dream to kiss. You will not be disappointed. She will lick and kiss you all day. Grateful I met her.

-Paula