Langtrees Off-site

Pob14

Silver Member
If I was wanting to make an appt with one of the ladies but was concerned about privacy at the main Langtrees business location, is there another offsite location for appointments?

Thank you

Pob14

Silver Member
Can anyone describe the layout at Langtrees? Is it an open meet and greet area and do customers all see each other?

Hotchilliforyou

Gold Member
Can anyone describe the layout at Langtrees? Is it an open meet and greet area and do customers all see each other?
Yes is an open layout and the girls mingle in that area. Potential clients can meet and chat with them and decide who they wish to see. No there is no offsite locations.

mrys

Legend Member
If I was wanting to make an appt with one of the ladies but was concerned about privacy at the main Langtrees business location, is there another offsite location for appointments?

Thank you
Maybe some of the ladies do outcalls (I have no idea if they do and it probably depends on each ladies preferences) You could always book a hotel room if that's the most discreet solution for an outcall?

Brassdentist

Silver Member

Thank you
It’s an oversight at Langtrees in my view. Most parlours over East have a private WR option, particularly if you have pre-booked a lady. If you want to mingle and take your time over a game of pool, you can, but many of us have made our choice days before.

Pob14

Silver Member
It’s an oversight at Langtrees in my view. Most parlours over East have a private WR option, particularly if you have pre-booked a lady. If you want to mingle and take your time over a game of pool, you can, but many of us have made our choice days before.
Yes agreed. It leaves no privacy and is very indiscreet. A shame as would generate a lot more business if privacy was offered

Jadestone

Jade Stone Perth
Gold Member

Thank you
You can book an outcall to your place or a hotel if that’s something you’re concerned about x

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Maybe some of the ladies do outcalls (I have no idea if they do and it probably depends on each ladies preferences) You could always book a hotel room if that's the most discreet solution for an outcall?
Most of our ladies do provide outcalls.