• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
So 3 of the lovely staff members here at Langtrees of Canberra (Aaron, Jacqui and Keryn) were interviewed by the ABC radio, here is the online story, enjoy :)

A peek inside one of Canberra's luxury legal brothels

Brothel manager Aaron, sex worker Jacquie, and receptionist Keryn were keen to show off the establishment's features including the two most expensive rooms, which were booked by the hour.

"The colors are very rich – it is in keeping with a very old-style bordello as opposed to a modern, streamlined [establishment]," said Keryn.

According to Aaron, who has worked in the sex industry for eight years, the busiest times were during public service pay weeks and the clientele included "everyone from politicians to tradesmen".

He said the sex workers too were from very different backgrounds, including women who "loved sex" and enjoyed being paid for it and "smart businesswomen" who were earning up to $10,000 a week.

But he has also encountered women "on the sadder side of the industry" who were working to pay off a boyfriend's gambling debts or their children's school fees.

"Their families don't know they're here doing that," Aaron said.

"They're the sort of ladies that are here simply because they're trying to support somebody else."

Jacquie has been employed as a sex worker by the same company for 25 years and has never regretted her choice.

But she said women needed to be strong to work in the industry, to deal with clients with different personalities or those who may be intoxicated or "off their faces".

"I've met some beautiful girls that have put themselves through uni," Jacquie said.

"And I've met some other girls that have bills, debts and all that and they keep coming and going, coming and going."

Jacquie said she enjoyed the company of the other women and was in control of what she did and didn't do with her clients, not all of whom wanted sex.

"They just want to talk to someone or they just want cuddles, hugs, kisses... or [a] good massage and [to] spend some time in the spa," she explained.

Brothels are legal in the ACT's three industrial suburbs of Mitchell, Fyshwick and Hume but must be licensed.

Aaron said the regulations and inspections by the police and licensing authority actually made it easier to run the business.

"I think once there are rules and procedures in place that we as a business operate by then the ladies also know where they stand," he said.

"It then stops people either being exploited or... being taken advantage of."

Keryn said she had "mixed reactions" from her partner and three adult sons when she told them she wanted to apply for a receptionist's job in a brothel.

"They think it's a bit funny, that mum's here in this environment," she said.

"But, you know, they're all open-minded."

Last edited by a moderator:

Langtrees VIP Perth

0487 977 707
Staff member
Legend Member
So 3 of the lovely staff members here at Langtrees of Canberra (Aaron, Jacqui and Keryn) were interviewed by the ABC radio, here is the online story, enjoy :)

A peek inside one of Canberra's luxury legal brothels

Brothel manager Aaron, sex worker Jacquie, and receptionist Keryn, were keen to show off the establishment's features including the two most expensive rooms, which were booked by the hour.

"The colours are very rich – it is in keeping with a very old-style bordello as opposed to a modern, streamlined [establishment]," said Keryn.

According to Aaron, who has worked in the sex industry for eight years, the busiest times were during public service pay weeks and the clientele included "everyone from politicians to tradesmen".

He said the sex workers too were from very different backgrounds, including women who "loved sex" and enjoyed being paid for it and "smart businesswomen" who were earning up to $10,000 a week.

But he has also encountered women "on the sadder side of the industry" who were working to pay off a boyfriend's gambling debts or their children's school fees.

"Their families don't know they're here doing that," Aaron said.

"They're the sort of ladies that are here simply because they're trying to support somebody else."

Jacquie has been employed as a sex worker by the same company for 25 years and has never regretted her choice.

But she said women needed to be strong to work in the industry, to deal with clients with different personalities or those who may be intoxicated or "off their faces".

"I've met some beautiful girls that have put themselves through uni," Jacquie said.

"And I've met some other girls that have bills, debts and all that and they keep coming and going, coming and going."

Jacquie said she enjoyed the company of the other women and was in control of what she did and didn't do with her clients, not all of whom wanted sex.

"They just want to talk to someone or they just want cuddles, hugs, kisses... or [a] good massage and [to] spend some time in the spa," she explained.

Brothels are legal in the ACT's three industrial suburbs of Mitchell, Fyshwick and Hume but must be licensed.

Aaron said the regulations and inspections by the police and licensing authority actually made it easier to run the business.

"I think once there are rules and procedures in place that we as a business operate by then the ladies also know where they stand," he said.

"It then stops people either being exploited or... being taken advantage of."

Keryn said she had "mixed reactions" from her partner and three adult sons when she told them she wanted to apply for a receptionist's job in a brothel.

"They think it's a bit funny, that mum's here in this environment," she said.

"But, you know, they're all open-minded."

i think your faces are too good for radio, especially miss jacquie xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Evita Maxwell

Silver Member
Its great that people who may not have a realistic view of the industry are curious: its not merely about sex. I can honestly say that 30% of my bookings are more about intimacy. Without getting into details, pleasure comes in many forms; the experience far outways a mechanical act.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Looks great guys! but just curious... what is sad about paying off your kids school fees?

Evita Maxwell

Silver Member
I think that comment was referring to the partners gambling debts. Not the school fees. Maybe Aaron was just making a point that some girls are in the industry to earn money for others not merely for themselves. I personally know many women who are actively paying there home mortgages sooner or actively investing for their future... and I don't mean plastic surgery... although there is plenty of that too lol

Dallas

Legend Member
Looks great guys! but just curious... what is sad about paying off your kids school fees?

I took that comment to mean that they were doing it because they had to rather than because they wanted to, or enjoyed the type of work. I might be wrong though. I've sure met both types.