Langtrees Latest Blogs Mary-Anne's Autobiography

mrys

Legend Member
Mary-Anne has decided to break up her autobiography into blogs follow this thread to view them as they are uploaded.

I hope Qantas get it sorted MAK! I only fly with them now when I have no other choice, crap planes, poor service and their business class is a joke!

Lingus

Legend Member
My previous partner also shared the first name of Mary-Anne ... hyphenated names and the digital world are not always happy bedfellows ... anything other than an alphabetical letter sometimes does not compute !

In Mrs Langtrees' situation, I'm sure that the "A" on her Qantas Club card reflects the latter portion of her first name ... in effect, her identity is recorded as being M A Kenworthy.

Keep pushing their buttons ... or, perhaps apply for a new membership, in your correct name ... ;)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Why is she making them into blogs? Why not launch a book for sale?
I am writing my autobiography as a blog babe. Who wants to read an encyclopedia? We should get 4 stories out a week and after the Langtrees.com we will publish hers and then on my new personal website MrsLangtrees.com.au
and then to one of the publishing houses for blogs.
It will take at least 10 years to be able to connect all the dots....which is how it should be for the privacy of my children and grandchildren

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
My previous partner also shared the first name of Mary-Anne ... hyphenated names and the digital world are not always happy bedfellows ... anything other than an alphabetical letter sometimes does not compute !

In Mrs Langtrees' situation, I'm sure that the "A" on her Qantas Club card reflects the latter portion of her first name ... in effect, her identity is recorded as being M A Kenworthy.

Keep pushing their buttons ... or, perhaps apply for a new membership, in your correct name ... ;)
They used to have it right..but couldn't use the hyphen when checking in on the machine, they corrected that and then changed my name in the database. It pisses me off as if you buy a ticket and make one spelling mistake in your name they dont let you fly,

doob

Legend Member
I am writing my autobiography as a blog babe. Who wants to read an encyclopedia? We should get 4 stories out a week and after the Langtrees.com we will publish hers and then on my new personal website MrsLangtrees.com.au
It will take at least 10 years to be able to connect all the dots....which is how it should be for the privacy of my children and grandchildren
Just change the names of children and grandchildren. That's what a friend of mine who wrote his life story did. It's been almost 15 years since the book came out and everyone's still happy.

And it allows you to bring the book out sooner.

LongHair

Legend Member
I am truly looking forward to reading each of these, way to go Mary-Anne

Slugger1

Legend Member
Please put the goss on this one in the blog @Mrs Langtrees

Surely 20 years is enough time for the statute of limitations!

Bureaucracy gone mad.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/charg...l-owner-in-sydney/OVHP3WZVV654QVOAAMR2WG36RE/

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member