Ladies, an act of kindness sought.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
I think more people felt the loneliness during covid lockdowns. Our society is too greedy and judgemental to repair the loneliness. How many old people die and are left for days till they smell and authorities notified? Its a sad place when there a over billions of people on this Earth, yet people have managed to be left all alone.

Thats why I think this industry is so crucial to people and hate seeing greed gobble up this industry so those people that are lonely miss out. Though I understand cost of living so girls need to charge more but maybe they could have a very low social option without sex. 🤔

D

Deleted member 49173

Yes, have tried meetup. Slow going. Also, many women there are already on dating websites and it's a woman's market where they get to pick and choose.

Loneliness is an issue for many people, mostly men I think. Covid, the internet have all made living a lonelier experience.
Yeh , I'm pretty sure that the more 'socially connected" people, in general, become the more disconnected we are in reality .. generally.

lonelyman

Gold Member
Yes, have tried meetup. Slow going. Also, many women there are already on dating websites and it's a woman's market where they get to pick and choose.

Loneliness is an issue for many people, mostly men I think. Covid, the internet have all made living a lonelier experience.
By the way, these are things even the counsellor I consult is saying.

jebradio

Gold Member
I saw a segment on the project tonight that peaked my interest... it was a book by Johann Hari.. How to get your focus back... about how to get yourself in order with the technology nowdays and how to relate to others stuck in the technology