Kandilucious from locanto

H

hiall

Wondering if anyones visited Kandi from locanto. Seems to offer a good dirty bj but curious if it's as good as it sounds.

guarantee

Silver Member
Thought it was the same ad under the headline of MISS EBONY. Strangely, the 1st ad got good reviews but the 2nd got really bad reviews. Lol. Anyway, not appealing to me so never tried.

H

hiall

Thought it was the same ad under the headline of MISS EBONY. Strangely, the 1st ad got good reviews but the 2nd got really bad reviews. Lol. Anyway, not appealing to me so never tried.
Yeah I'm thinking they're the same ad too, although I don't know where the 'ebony' part comes into play.
Having said that, the thought of a dirty bj is appealing so been considering it

StevieG

Diamond Member
She is a big girl, bbw, with massive tits but really enjoys what she does and gives one of the best BJs I have ever had. Really gets into it.
Kandi seems to be the main girl but occasionally has friends also working (or working instead of her) hence the Miss Ebony and Alexa ads under the same Locanto username.

samadelaide9992

Bronze Member
She is a big girl, bbw, with massive tits but really enjoys what she does and gives one of the best BJs I have ever had. Really gets into it.
Kandi seems to be the main girl but occasionally has friends also working (or working instead of her) hence the Miss Ebony and Alexa ads under the same Locanto username.
was thinking of making a booking, thanks for the info :)