• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Just what I always suspected

F

Farm Boy

The study by Bulgarian doctors of 6200 boys up to 19 years of age has revealed "a modest though significant difference" in length of penis between urban and rural populations.

Country boys were born longer and by the time they reached full maturity at age 19, they had a mean length of 9.72cm (when flaccid). Their city-bred brothers.

Brandy

Esquire Management
Diamond Member
Could this statistic be being constructed on a very restricted sample by Bulgarian doctors? Its not a reliable statistic now is it? If it has scientific merit many less endowed fellows will be booking a flight to the Bulgarian countryside to "take the waters". Perhaps they are hoping to compete with the brothers ( Black african americans ) 9.72 cms flaccid seems average, but we all know that a sizeable flaccid can made angry and found to be not much bigger, just harder, and an unassuming flaccid can morph into a 8cm wonder! Its still only as delicious as the human being it's attached to .

T

Tahlia

6200 is a large enough number to do a study on however you would need to control alot of factors orther than just city or country.
height weight family history other socio-economic factors . how much polution more do the city boys injest over their country friends . were some familys repesented more than once i.e brothers .
all in all an interesting find but very open without more controls.

F

Farm Boy

I think statistics like this are absolute crap, only trying to provoke a response when I posted .
Quite surprised that the only two replies came from Langtrees .

F

Farm Boy

Your right H2 its very close ,Its in North Ukraine ;Bulgarian is on the south Ukraine border ,

Happy2

Legend Member
All that wasted money on pumps and enlargement cream. All I had to do was go to Bulgaria and whip out the old fella.
The better half will probably buy me a ticket there. Though it may be one way

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Doesn’t it depend on the surrounding temperature, I mean the flaccidity of the penis varies and shrinks when its very, very cold.
I think it be more meaningful to measure when erect.

But, Brandy is right, I'm sure for most ladies, It’s still only as delicious as the human being it's attached to.

Although, for some guys I've known, in a previous life, they'd fuck anyone with two legs & boobs.

R

Reggie

Doesn't this study sound like a great excuse for some Bulgarian pervert to handle 6200 young penis's? or is it just me?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL......it sounds more like a bored "don't know what to do to attracked some attention" kind of person. Every study concerning sexual organs (well everything sexual actually) will provoke reaction.......the more outrageous the more reaction.
Yes Onwithit......temperature seems to be a very important factor to size. I have always been amazed how sensitive "it" (the dick, the penis, the cock etc.) is to temperature. In saying that.......it makes 'it' a perfect thermometer for the water temperature.:notworthy
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx