• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thinking of getting a clitoral piercing and thought I'd ask forum members for some advice.Tell me whats the best, whats the problems etc etc.
Belinda showed me her pearl one which looked nice but do they work to add more enjoyment or just a landing strip because my pilot can fly already in the dark.
Love to hear your comments and the best area to avoid and or put them.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chrissie

maryanne said:
Thinking of getting a clitoral piercing and thought I'd ask forum members for some advice.Tell me whats the best, whats the problems etc etc.
Belinda showed me her pearl one which looked nice but do they work to add more enjoyment or just a landing strip because my pilot can fly already in the dark.
Love to hear your comments and the best area to avoid and or put them.

I'm assuming you mean a clitoral hood piercing, rather than a clitoral piercing - they are quite different lol. Your piercer will be able to tell you whether a vertical or a horizontal piercing will work better for you - it depends on the size/shape of the target area.

I've had mine in for three years. so I've got used to it now, but for the first year or so - and particularly the first few months lol - i was very aware of it, in the nicest possible way. It healed incredibly fast - within 24 hours all swelling had gone, and the pain only lasted a few minutes. It still comes in handy if I want to entertain myself by cumming without any touching lol - it's amazing what a little bit of muscle flexing and squeezing one's legs together can accomplish. I never did tell my first dom it was the piercing that let me cum on command lol rather than his voice.

It is really handy for guiding the inexperienced to the right spot, but they still need to know how to play with it for full effect - I had to learn a whole new way of masturbating once I'd had it done lol.

As a bonus, whenever I see a new doc for a pelvic, I get to enjoy the look on hir face lol.

Chrissie

M

MASTER WIZARD

Piercing ?

Hi Mary-Anne & others,
My girl louise had a Verticle clitoral-hood piercing done a couple of years ago and it "came-out" so this was followed by a Horizontal one early last year and another Vertical for her "chrissie" present , so that the horizontal stud actually goes through the vertical ring , a few days of discomfort , and she appears to be extremely happy with them

Attachments

• mini-Icam0004.bmp.jpg
    mini-Icam0004.bmp.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 416
D

Dark Love

That sounds great MW, is the skin stretched a little to cause more friction?
Maryanne ,think I might join you. How long do you have to avoid sex?, anyone? Thats the big question, lol

V

Vyxxxn

Dark Love said:
That sounds great MW, is the skin stretched a little to cause more friction?
Maryanne ,think I might join you. How long do you have to avoid sex?, anyone? Thats the big question, lol

I think I remember Sweet_As telling us it took 6weeks with no sex DL....but also she didn't abide by the "rulz" either (naughty naughty girl ;)), but as we saw left no complications....looks rather pretty if I may say so.

Maryanne have you seen this thread in regards to piercings? Some really informative stuff in there :)

Good luck with it if you do decide to head that way :D

M

MASTER WIZARD

Avoid What?

Dear Ladies,
NO limit on penetrative sex , and louise was playing with "it" as part of the after-care regime , and making "sex-noises" within 2 days.

C

cutensexy

hi MA..had mine done initially with barbell and although no problems as far as infection and healing time, did find it harder to "work" with (or should i say sexy did!!) replaced it with a ring shortly afterwards and from my point of view i wouldnt give it up for anything!!!!!!!! best thing i ever did.
i personally have vertical piercing, not sure if there would be any difference, and i actually have 2 small charms hanging from the ring also.

they say sex after 6 weeks, but i think if you are careful and keep it clean a few days is probably fine. i think the six weeks refers moreso to swimming in pools and spas and stuff.

they look great and i think by the time we are all in nursing homes you would be hard pushed to find an "oldie" without piercings and tatts!!!!!!

go for it..........recommended by cute!!!!

Q

~QUIVER~

male point of view

i have found clitoral jewelery to be more of a hinderance especially during oral ..but IF the pleasure is heightend for the girl then thats what matters but not all girls i have spoken to have found this to be so.
YES i took this pic.!

Attachments

• TheJewelintheCrown 72.jpg
    TheJewelintheCrown 72.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 347

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Sir 'S' prefers labial piercings....

As a 'Connoiseur' of Dining on Shaven Pussy.... may Sir 'S' express his personal preference? Whilst it is said that a clitoral hood piercing enhances the joy for the Woman, Sir 'S' finds it personally to detract from his joy of 'tongueing the clit' and so prefers labial piercings. As a matter of fact Mistress 'O' is to have her generously large 'Inner Labia' pierced and fitted with tiny golden ring, each side. The two rings will be joined by a tiny golden personal 'Sir 'S' "logo", effectively barring entry to her vagina, obligating Mistress 'O' , whenever she wishes to be penetrated, by any other than Sir 'S', to text her Master (Sir Stefan), wherever he may be on planet earth at the time, requesting permission to remove the 'Logo; thus enabling her labia to be parted and allowing penetration to take place..... In Sir 'S' personal opinion, he finds that far more of a 'turn-on' than the simple, popular and uncomplicated 'Clit ring' ............ Sir 'S'

N

naughtybuttnice

I love my hood piercing...The ring has been pierced horizontlly, therefore the ball on the ring sits in the right spot, giving me great pleasure at anytime I feel the need...Two weeks was the cut off time suggested to me and I almost made it...Hee Hee

N

NaughtyBetty

I have read that a VCH piercing can make your clitoris bigger...I know this sounds silly but it was in a piercing site......Just wondering if anyone can tell me if this was true?

N

NaughtyBetty

Hi Madame Bobbie,
I missed seeing your reply somewhere along the line! I did get it done about 4 weeks ago & after the initial soreness it's been great!!! I ended up getting a vertical hood piercing & had a barbell put in which i am about to change to a shorter one. I looked at lot's of differant web sites & found a great piercer that I was happy with (some are just scary)
I couldn't believe how little I knew about it & until I started researching...I wouldv'e walked in & told them I wanted my clit pierced & either walked away very sorry or had to endure a biology lesson LOL I didn't realise there were so many differant types of piercing & you are right all the reputable piercers are reluctant to pierce the actual clit!
Anyway I love it, it was definately worth it:love4:
thanks for asking!

Z

zandalee

Samantha

Definately Horizontel and ring way better than barbell BUT if you enjoy oral think hard bout it the clit becomes too sensitive I have been pierced for 12 years so I can have mine out for a couple of months and it doesnt close

N

naughtybuttnice

Gone!

WOW! After two and half years my hood piercing grew out...How wierd it was...I felt it happening and it took about a week to finally fall...Funny thing was when it fell out, I didn't know where...Well! After alot of searching through the house I luckily found it before anyone else...LOL...
I must say...It does feel good too have it gone...I did enjoy it while it was there...It was another experience to add to my list...Butt I forgot how good it was too have nothing there...I don't think I will go back and get it done again...

Maryanne...Did you go ahead and get it done???

K

kelth73

I am considering having my clit hood done. I have made an appointment to get it done for 2wks time. My only worry is how long will it take to heal? cum hell or high water I am not going without sex for too long. My man is finishing up his job in 18 days and will be home for a little while, if we dont get another job straight away. I want us to be able to enjoy every last little bit of extra fun. Otherwise I will cancel my appointment and wait till he flies out again.

camper33

Bronze Member
Personally , I don't care for piercings , tattoos , cutting , bruises , etc , . Etc . , ETC .. I don't care for shaving , waxing , depilatory , electrolysis , or plucking . I just like a nice natural woman , fresh from the shower !

91nick

ii personally think erotic piercings are HOT, tattoos are ok just not over the top lol.

Z

zandalee

I have found the only way to get any pleasure from my clit piercing is when I masturbate. The only problem Ive had with it is if the pants Im wearing are a bit tight then OUCH!!!

F

Farm Boy

Personally , I don't care for piercings , tattoos , cutting , bruises , etc , . Etc . , ETC .. I don't care for shaving , waxing , depilatory , electrolysis , or plucking . I just like a nice natural woman , fresh from the shower !

I concur with everything you said but I will add and not too skinny +with good teeth.