• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Just had a failed health check downstairs

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I went downstairs for a cup of coffee and there was a bit of awkwardness with a girl and client so i butted in,
She felt that he had a small cluster of genital warts but had not encouraged him to let her bring another worker or management in to do a second check.
I got him talking and explained that genital warts can not harm a man in any way not much different for a bloke than a wart on the finger.
For the lady its different, they believe certain strains can spread cervical cancers in woman.
Also should a lady get genital warts it nearly three months off work to get them removed and to heal.
Once we had a natter he relaxed and compromised on a massage with gloves around the genital area.
The reason I encourage a second opinion as they are more likely to go to the doctor,
MY RULE IS ALWAYS WHEN IN DOUBT CHUCK OUT