Jenny from the block

domdaddy90

Bronze Member
I visited miss Saigon massage for the first time the other day. I did not know it was a rub n tug joint. I paid for 1 hour and was taken in by a tall Asian lady, who must have been at least 55. She had a huge rack and was easy on the eye. She was good at the massage, firm and put in extra effort on the knots. She was chatty which helped loosen the mood.
While she was standing at the head of the bed and rubbing my back I couldn't help myself and gently extended a finger close to the edge of her tiny white shorts so that her long toned thigh grazed against it with every push of her massage. She didn't seem to notice at first and when she did she was surprised that I was keen on her. She said," If you wanted extras, why did you keep your underwear on?" I didn't know this was a thing and just smiled sheepishly at her. She was very receptive after that and asked me what I wanted.
Ended up getting her fully nude("why not?!" was her reply to that request) and a handy while I sucked on her epic tits. Words do not do her wonderful breasts justice but believe me when I say they were heaven sent. Very large,still firm and teardrop shaped,perfectly symmetrical, soft with smallish nipples that sat just right on them.
Ended up paying a total of $150 I think. So.damn.worth.it.
I went back a few times but never saw her there again.i read about her on other forums and it seems like I got lucky cause it seems like she usually doesnt do any extras.

Ah good times.

Anyone else have stories of her?

H

hiall

Damn that sounds awesome. Im trying to find a spot to go to which is avtuslly worth the money. I've been there once but it was a very slim older woman. Still enjoyable but doesn't sound quite as good as your experience.

It's disappointing that they weren't there when you went back. That's the hardest part of finding a good place to keep going too. the quality has nothing to do with the establishment rather just the individual at the time, and they may not be back every again no matter how many times you return. I don't go any more because so many places the service is just underwhelming and lazy. But every now and then you find a gem as you have here.

thirsty

Diamond Member
Your title to your thread had me intrigued as the is a Trans lady here in Perth who advertises as “Jenny from the block”.
In saying that I enjoyed reading about your experience.

Gina

Langtrees Digital Chat Team
Legend Member
I visited miss Saigon massage for the first time the other day. I did not know it was a rub n tug joint. I paid for 1 hour and was taken in by a tall Asian lady, who must have been at least 55. She had a huge rack and was easy on the eye. She was good at the massage, firm and put in extra effort on the knots. She was chatty which helped loosen the mood.
While she was standing at the head of the bed and rubbing my back I couldn't help myself and gently extended a finger close to the edge of her tiny white shorts so that her long toned thigh grazed against it with every push of her massage. She didn't seem to notice at first and when she did she was surprised that I was keen on her. She said," If you wanted extras, why did you keep your underwear on?" I didn't know this was a thing and just smiled sheepishly at her. She was very receptive after that and asked me what I wanted.
Ended up getting her fully nude("why not?!" was her reply to that request) and a handy while I sucked on her epic tits. Words do not do her wonderful breasts justice but believe me when I say they were heaven sent. Very large,still firm and teardrop shaped,perfectly symmetrical, soft with smallish nipples that sat just right on them.
I went back a few times but never saw her there again.i read about her on other forums and it seems like I got lucky cause it seems like she usually doesnt do any extras.

Ah good times.

Do you have her any profile links or contact numbers x?

domdaddy90

Bronze Member
Damn that sounds awesome. Im trying to find a spot to go to which is avtuslly worth the money. I've been there once but it was a very slim older woman. Still enjoyable but doesn't sound quite as good as your experience.

It's disappointing that they weren't there when you went back. That's the hardest part of finding a good place to keep going too. the quality has nothing to do with the establishment rather just the individual at the time, and they may not be back every again no matter how many times you return. I don't go any more because so many places the service is just underwhelming and lazy. But every now and then you find a gem as you have here.
Butterfly and Tammy's have consistently provided great experiences if you were looking fora regular spot.

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member

Ah good times.

You were lucky to have a good experience in that amount ;)

Top End Lad

Bronze Member
I think I saw her today.
She got out of her car and my jaw fucking dropped!
Massive rack.
I pretended to talk on my phone and watched to see where she went.
Miss Saigon.
Ummed and ahhed, but most of these places only seem to want full service these days, and I just wanted a good massage and HJ, so changed my mind.
Got home to search for posts about her and found this.
Absolutely kicking myself now!
Will have to hunt her down soon!

Was her name Jenny? Would save me the drive into town if I could call in advance and see if she is working.