Jeanette Zanzibar | Exotic African Princess | Perth WA✅

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member

Jeanette Zanzibar - Incredibly sensual and passionate yet exotic Jeanette is known for her hourglass-perfect figure. She is a complete package of stunning, sweet, and sensual with plenty of sexual energy. Down to earth and full of life, Jeanette, is the perfect playmate to create an authentic and memorable experience.

Janet_01_PT-original-20220830151359.jpg

Channelle

Legend Member
Just think the comment for both Jeanette and Zara Gold were very big unwarranted and unjustified slurs to make if you are just going to leave it hanging there.

Not read their LT reviews at all, but would very much doubt anything like that has ever been mentioned.

Channelle

Legend Member
It was very much warranted and justified

Well who knows, and I've never met either, but still think they should all be accorded due respect at the very least.

And may be we should ask Jeanette for her side of the story, and then Zara for her side, and at least that way we'll get 1 side of each at least.

I am only questioning this because it is the LT name here and you've obviously got issues with the performances or actions or behaviour of 2 of the ladies you've seen there, and if that's the case then your complaints about these ladies would go a little further up the management scale.

And like the above, you can't - well I suppose you can and did - just post that one of the LT ladies is a liar and a cheat.

But if you've already made known all your complaints to LT management then no issue from me.