• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ive Worked Up A sweat..and im the Receptionist!!

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
WOW!! all I can say is that being a tech-savy computer wiz is hard work lol. I have never in my Life had to work with Computers before and learning the lingo is exhausting and so frustrating..... Computers have a mind of there own and i swear the the computers ive been working on are males because they are not listening to me!! (no offence boys)!.
I am slowly getting it tho. So look out...MicroSoft, im coming for you :)

Happy2

Legend Member
10yr old ? A 10 yr old is already old hat I'm afraid BB Already been superseded

As for your computer hassles you may be right about the system being male

The old adage
If it has wheels or testicles it will always give women trouble

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Lol slowly getting there, enjoying learning but geez I feel sorry for the peeps trying to teach me,,,, they must be getting frustrated :)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member

Great advice. And if you're one of those few ill-prepared folk who doesn't have a cardinal grammeter handy (seriously, in this day and age who can live without one?), I have a couple of older models and I can ship one to you for a modest five-figure sum. They won't be any good for one of the new generation turbo-encabulators, but will be adequate to help fix any standard computer as described in the video. As long as it has a dingle arm, of course (I know, I know, just stating the bleeding obvious).

Ms Sue

Legend Member
The best way to learn about computers is to have a 10 year old teach you but then they wouldn`t be allowed into Langtrees.
I must agree with this statement ... The kids are so much more advanced when it comes to computers.... I have learnt almost all of my computers skills on youtube....

Ms Sue

Legend Member
WOW!! all I can say is that being a tech-savy computer wiz is hard work lol. I have never in my Life had to work with Computers before and learning the lingo is exhausting and so frustrating..... Computers have a mind of there own and i swear the the computers ive been working on are males because they are not listening to me!! (no offence boys)!.

Ms Sue

Legend Member

Ms Sue

Legend Member
http://www.typingweb.com/tutor/lesson/index/id/316/