• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

It

S

sexnut

She arrived in her car. I went to the window to see what she was wearing. I gazed down her long legs to see a pair of sexy black stilettos. Bare legged and shaven, this was to reveal soft silky skin. My eyes led to a short red dress. Elegant in style, the urge of ripping it off her was staring at me, gleaming from the sunshine. Her hair was nice and long flowing with just a touch of make up on. She lifted up her dress to show exquisite silk panties. Slowly I slide my hand down towards her sweet spot and inside her panties. I give her a lil rub and her eyes lit up with a smile. I place a tiny vibe inside her pussy and turn it on. Then I take a remote egg and slide it down the front. One inside her and one outside her. She can not cum until we reach her haven. I kiss her on the lips and walk around to the other side of the car.

I hop in and she pulls out to start our journey. As we travel along I stroke her thigh. She flinches at the erotic strokes I am laying down. She fights the urge to cum and tries hard to concentrate on the driving. I gently squeeze her thigh where panties meet skin after she makes a yelp. This is both a pleasure and warning for her not to cum or punishments will prevail once we arrive at her haven. She turns into her street aroused and tries to drive into her house without cause for damage. Her thigh is alive with fire from the seduction. We pull into her home and get ready to hope out.

To be continued....

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sexnut

Still thinking of next part.. no one likes my story so far? Well am no Silk

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
How can this be general discussion, its sexy...I imagine most would have read left the board to do private things. LOL