• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Happy2

Legend Member
FB, I reckon a 3 some with real and fake W/L would be enticing to some...fetish ++ and lots of self service, in terms of positioning the fake w/l the way you want her. It can be exhausting...all in a day's work i guess.
Do you need to bring a dishmop or similar to clean out the mannequin on finishing?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Do you need to bring a dishmop or similar to clean out the mannequin on finishing?

That is one great question, I've never been with a mannequin before, nor a purpose made sex doll. I guess some morning fresh would freshen the said doll inside out? I don't know. Any doll lover care comment?

Happy2

Legend Member
That is one great question, I've never been with a mannequin before, nor a purpose made sex doll. I guess some morning fresh would freshen the said doll inside out? I don't know. Any doll lover care comment?
Maybe the bloke beforehand's leavings act as the lubricant?
Just dip the old fella in Iodine before and after ?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Maybe the bloke beforehand's leavings act as the lubricant?
Just dip the old fella in Iodine before and after ?

Indeed, I see your point and couple of tetanus shots will do. Right, so these dolls are definitely a goer...never talks back, never complain and never ask for more $$$ for extra extras...it's a bargain, don't you think? Brothels will run out of business very soon.

Happy2

Legend Member
Indeed, I see your point and couple of tetanus shots will do. Right, so these dolls are definitely a goer...never talks back, never complain and never ask for more $$$ for extra extras...it's a bargain, don't you think? Brothels will run out of business very soon.
And you dont lose 10 minutes having to take a shower at the start of the booking

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Just do the dirty deed on the lawn outside then a quick squirt for the two lovers with the old garden hose .

Happy2

Legend Member
Just do the dirty deed on the lawn outside then a quick squirt for the two lovers with the old garden hose .
Okay for some but what about all the blokes in Perth with this winter water ban

You just dont think things through FB

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Last night would have been a great night for that 3 some...you can go all night as it was raining most of the night. After the deed, put them out in the rain...saves water...what water ban...

Bobalong

Gold Member
Every day we have new clients calling up for Natural Sex....after 35years it still amazes me that some people are so stupid.....
Hi MAK even though the Brisbane forum has dried up I still enjoy reading some of the new posts and find it a bit concerning to find a lot of talk about unprotected sex in and around Perth. I know you do things differently in WA but the results are always the same. I know it is easy to blame the WL's but it is always the punters fault trying to get something better or different and the girls offer as they think it is the only way to get and keep clients. This is not a good practice as in many places and cases before ends up with big problems in the industry which I hope we do not want.