Is there anything to increase stimulation??

Cheesesticks

Silver Member
Without telling my life story, I am curious to know if there’s anything I can take to increase the feeling. I have no problems getting and staying hard, but difficult to get over the line. I have a few issues that make it difficult (anti-depressants and overweight), but to fix them is a long term goal which I am working on. I’m hoping for a short term fix so I can get my rocks off with a nice lady. This weekend.

Am I dreaming?

Nev

Gold Member
You're not alone. A really good massage for the first half hour can make the difference for me, along with choosing times when I'm less stressed and telling lady that I have difficulties so will need lots of assistance.

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
Things that I have done to increase intellectual stimulation:

1. Go for a walk
  2. Go for a run
  3. Listen to a podcast
  4. Listen to an audiobook
  5. Read a book
  6. Write
  7. Journal
  8. Take college classes
  9. Find someone smarter than me to talk to
  10. Find an expert in a particular subject I’m interested in

C7Vol

Gold Member
Without telling my life story, I am curious to know if there’s anything I can take to increase the feeling. I have no problems getting and staying hard, but difficult to get over the line. I have a few issues that make it difficult (anti-depressants and overweight), but to fix them is a long term goal which I am working on. I’m hoping for a short term fix so I can get my rocks off with a nice lady. This weekend.

Am I dreaming?
Search 'delayed ejaculation', on Google for some ideas.
In your case, it sounds like it's an outcome of prescription medicines. Try asking your doctor for alternative medicines which don't have the undesirable side effect.

C7Vol

Gold Member
Also, don't forget that metformin, the widely used type 2 diabetes medication, also has the effect of lessening the production of testosterone.