Is there a name for this type of sexual act?

sadistic666

Bronze Member
I’ve always had trouble describing this to a WL and usually end up just having normal FS penetration.
When I first started punting, I had a lot of trouble getting hard (possibly due to nerves). But this one WL let me cuddle with her (whilst standing up) and let me rub my penis against the front of her thigh and it felt really good.
I tried asking this once from another WL but she interpreted it as a body slide - but that was her rubbing her body against my body - it didn’t feel the same. If I just ask for cuddling, then some interpret it as GFE, which costs more.
When I tried googling, Frottuerism came up, which is similar but that is non-consensual, whereas this has to be consensual for me to be turned on.
I don’t think its thigh humping because that is between the thighs, whereas this is on the outer thigh.
I know there are terms for between the buttocks (“italian”) and between the tits (“spanish”). Are there other terms for other specific body parts (i.e. thighs, stomach, arms, face, etc.)?
Or would this just be called dry humping?
Would this be considered a weird fetish?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Could be a few things going on there. In part to me it read like performance anxiety whereby you used foreplay to relax before the duration of your visit.

I never book anything less than a hour as I like to ease into intercourse or allow spontaneity. Often I like to start standing up before moving to the bed usually a gentle embraced dance to set the mood/pace.

Usually I meet the lady when she re-enters the room and embrace, maybe assist her to undress or hold each other for a while kissing/exploring.

If I’m seeing a regular lady she tends to know me better and we beautifully transition through the hour or two to when it’s time to leave and the stay had been enriching.

I hope you find your groove, I’m sure the ladies at Langtrees would be very tuned in to assisting in your visit.

Only a couple of occasions when I was starting out I booked half an hour or less but for me it proved better to have longer bookings and quality time.

(Post note: I’ve personally never been to Langtrees but have thoughts that training or just the quality of ladies would assist with any performance issues.)

Last edited:

John Smithl

Legend Member
I’ve always had trouble describing this to a WL and usually end up just having normal FS penetration.
When I first started punting, I had a lot of trouble getting hard (possibly due to nerves). But this one WL let me cuddle with her (whilst standing up) and let me rub my penis against the front of her thigh and it felt really good.
I tried asking this once from another WL but she interpreted it as a body slide - but that was her rubbing her body against my body - it didn’t feel the same. If I just ask for cuddling, then some interpret it as GFE, which costs more.
When I tried googling, Frottuerism came up, which is similar but that is non-consensual, whereas this has to be consensual for me to be turned on.
I don’t think its thigh humping because that is between the thighs, whereas this is on the outer thigh.
I know there are terms for between the buttocks (“italian”) and between the tits (“spanish”). Are there other terms for other specific body parts (i.e. thighs, stomach, arms, face, etc.)?
Ask for frotteurism and it becomes consensual

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Could be a few things going on there. In part to me it read like performance anxiety whereby you used foreplay to relax before the duration of your visit.

I never book anything less than a hour as I like to ease into intercourse or allow spontaneity. Often I like to start standing up before moving to the bed usually a gentle embraced dance to set the mood/pace.

Usually I meet the lady when she re-enters the room and embrace, maybe assist her to undress or hold each other for a while kissing/exploring.

If I’m seeing a regular lady she tends to know me better and we beautifully transition through the hour or two to when it’s time to leave and the stay had been enriching.

I hope you find your groove, I’m sure the ladies at Langtrees would be very tuned in to assisting in your visit.

Only a couple of occasions when I was starting out I booked half an hour or less but for me it proved better to have longer bookings and quality time.

You're very similar to me. When you find a WL who knows what you like, keep her.

Honey Diamond

African American Princess
Gold Member
Definitely dry humping my love !!!! It can be so much fun too hehe. Makes me feel really cheeky when I do it