• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is Kissing a Member of the same Sex Cheating?

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
I was having a discussion with @Madam Jacqueline the other night, and asked the Question,
"Is Kissing and having a little bit of Hanky Panky with the SAME sex is considered cheating"

I personally think not, but @Madam Jacqueline seems to think so....

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

girl,kissing,lesbians,nude,woman-989da311092eb929c59033c9332fd4a1_h.jpg

lover-boys-12.jpg

Dallas

Legend Member
Unless you have that kind of arrangement with your partner then I think so although it wouldn't bother me at all because most of my previous partners have been bi. I was in a poly years ago and it wasn't cheating for all three of us because that was our relationship but we would have seen it as cheating outside the group. Others may have different arrangements

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Intent is a big thing. If the person is attracted to the person they're kissing and they'd know their partner would consider kissing cheating then that speaks for itself. Whatever kind of body a person inhabits doesn't factor in for me, I don't really get why there are different rules for different genders.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I have only ever had one boyfriend who considered kissing other girls cheating.... Found out one of the girls I used to make out with whilst drunk was his side chick... So if something as same sex kissing is considered cheating... Well... perhaps trust needs to be worked on.

I wouldn't be too upset (I wouldn't chuck a hissy fit) If a partner kissed someone while drunk. When your drunk it takes only a split second decision to kiss someone... To take someone home.. That takes more then just a few second. There is time to think. Time to take back the decision. It is a clear choice.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Same for same sex kissing. It takes a moment to make that decision.. Same sex sex? That is yet again a clear, concious decision. Ive only ever had one one night stand. My decisions were clear.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
If you are gay then kissing a member of the opposite sex would never be considered cheating....because you would not be sexually interested.
So, the only reason you would kiss some one of the same sex is if you were interested in them....so I think it is cheating....But in saying that...I don't really care.
Kiss who you want when you want!
Just be mindful that kissing may lead to something else,
and that could be a game changer!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
You did read the title of the thread didn't you Your XLNC?

Of course. So if I caught my (sadly non-existent) hot female partner pashing another hot female, my above comment would apply. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

XLNC

Legend Member
Scenario 1: Your partner kisses a member of the same sex

HowToHaveFunInAClub.jpg

"Honey, here's your beer-- OMG! What're you doing with your best friend?! Stop! Please don't... Please don't stop... Yeah baby! Let's get some tongue action happening."

Scenario 2: Your partner kisses a member of the opposite sex

How-To-Make-Your-Man-Jealou.jpg

"I am going to slice her tits off when we get home."

Happy2

Legend Member
You have made a comeback Your XLNC
Shame really You hit your peak with your
" I can't get no satisfaction from a Dude who looks like a lady"
Pearler :p

XLNC

Legend Member
You never know, I might emulate John Travolta. Everybody wrote him off after he failed to follow up Saturday Night Fever and Grease with anything noteworthy, then came back stronger than ever with Pulp Fiction, Get Shorty, etc.

Just you wait until my Vincent Vega moment, you'll be eating humble Royale with Cheese then and I'll win Cyclone's heart back faster than an adrenaline shot.

Happy2

Legend Member
You will rise again Your XLNC
Just like the souffle man Little Johnny Howard though. Not John Travolta Alas

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Interesting thought......thinking about my previous relation ships I would have been rather intrigued if one of my former BFs would have kissed another man..........more like the "can I watch" scenario than the jealousy/cheating thing.
I think cheating starts when sexual adventures outside a relation ship come to a state of a second relation ship in the sense of sharing a life together (assets, holidays, plans etc.) purely sexual regardless of the gender is not cheating.

XLNC

Legend Member
I think cheating starts when sexual adventures outside a relation ship come to a state of a second relation ship in the sense of sharing a life together (assets, holidays, plans etc.) purely sexual regardless of the gender is not cheating.

Wow, you're much more liberal than most women (and men), I suspect. Most wouldn't wait until their partner had invested with the third party before going berserk.

Selina Glitters

Bronze Member
Yeh it probably is cheating (putting myself in the partners shoes) however I did it & don't think it is. It's better than cheating with someone from the opposite sex, right? That's my theory heh heh.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Cheating implies something underhanded.....so tell your boyfriend.
I kissed a girl.....if he says that's cheating....
.just tell him no it's not because I was honest and told you about it.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
You never know, I might emulate John Travolta. Everybody wrote him off after he failed to follow up Saturday Night Fever and Grease with anything noteworthy, then came back stronger than ever with Pulp Fiction, Get Shorty, etc.

Just you wait until my Vincent Vega moment, you'll be eating humble Royale with Cheese then and I'll win Cyclone's heart back faster than an adrenaline shot.
645488d1331141536-new-releases-what-do-we-think-cheez.jpg

XLNC......just for you!