is it ok to just hang out at venue and not buy anything?

shyguy666

Gold Member
just mainly thinknig of discussing a few ideas wiht girls might like costume hire and act as visual security (im a tedy bear when i comes to confromtation)

im bad at pool so the girls should be able to beat me!!!! also act as pool budy should you get realy busy should theire be any one waiting to help keep them entertained so they dont just walk out while waiting for others to finnish!

would like to bring some beers for myself and possobly some vodka criuses to share with girls when things are quiet

im not lookig to come in when real busy i enjoy the company of others somtime but mostly avoid big crowds

AdaRose

Legend Member
just mainly thinknig of discussing a few ideas wiht girls might like costume hire and act as visual security (im a tedy bear when i comes to confromtation)

im bad at pool so the girls should be able to beat me!!!! also act as pool budy should you get realy busy should theire be any one waiting to help keep them entertained so they dont just walk out while waiting for others to finnish!

would like to bring some beers for myself and possobly some vodka criuses to share with girls when things are quiet

im not lookig to come in when real busy i enjoy the company of others somtime but mostly avoid big crowds
Hey, thanks for the offer but the ladies don't get much down time, they are always quite busy! :) We pride ourselves on being private & discreet & it would go against that if we had someone hanging around who wasn't a client. Our clients & our ladies come in knowing
& feeling they are safe with the anonymity we can provide.
Of course your more than welcome to come in & play pool & chat with any of our ladies if you book some time to spend with them! :)

Have a great night!