• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is it ok to be a green eyed monster occasionally..

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I had a touch of green eyed monster syndrome with my hubby the other night….
It is funny because we have been together for 20years so it surprised me to feel that way….
My other half didn’t take it as a compliment but rather that I didn’t trust him…..
Any opinion…….

Ms Sue

:love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10:​

T

Tania Admin

I tend to be a green eyed monster. It's a reminder of how much we love the person and the thought of them not being ours is unbearable. It doesn't mean we think they would do the wrong thing and that we don't trust them. Well that's how my brain works anyway.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
That's fine to be like that because it show's you really love him. And he should take it as a compliment...........xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You were funny to watch Sue, and it was very good for you. I think we all get complacent and its great you dealt with it so quickly.Think of the benefits he will get for the next few months.

A

Alecia the Foxx

I personally think jealousy is an unhealthy emotion. However, it is only unhealthy for the person experiencing it, unless left unchecked. It is often used as an excuse for all sorts of violence, even murder.

F

Farm Boy

Did Hubby pay too much attention to the girl's at Boobnanza? IMG_5817_edited-10.jpg

F

Farm Boy

I can see the resemblance , One eyed red head, but no that's not Pauline and I never voted for or even met Ms Hanson.

F

Farm Boy

Don't worry H2 I can get a Marshmallow in to a piggy bank quicker than anyone .

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Nothing wrong with the green eyed monster. I think it refreshes a relation ship and can be very progressive if talked about and dealt with appropriately. I would say........long term relation ships without green eyes lost a bit of spark. Green eyes usually get the spark back in your relation ship. So yeahhhhhh nothing wrong with it.

R.xxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I have always said trust your tummy....................
....depends very much on what is in it......
images

T

Tania Admin

Wow,,that's an old thread...I must say with hubby away and knowing there is hot, taut, deprived women working away with him I occasionally get a butterfly,,,but I know I can trust him,,,but it still niggles...

X

Xavier Jung

Ultimately you always have to feel what you feel.

Trying to repress it or control it can lead to issues.