Intercourse on 2nd day menstruation... Afraid of pregnancy

L

lionboy

Hello Everyone.

I and my Girl have a doubt..

We had intercourse when she was in 2nd day menstruation, I had drop my full sperm inside her vagina... This is my first time having intercourse without condoms and dropping the whole sperm inside her.

Now I'm little tensed she may get pregnant or not !!!!!

Please kindly give your replies whether she get pregnant or not .... !
I will be waiting for your replies...

Thank you....

svengali

Foundation Member
At a rough guess I'd say it is possible but not probable.

Sperm cells like vaginas and if they can find their way to the fallopian tubes they can quite happliy live in there for a few days until an egg comes along. Ovulation usually occurs around mid-cycle but, like anything to do with the fairer sex it is unreliable and has its own timetable.

I wouldn't start worrying until her next period is due. If she misses that start looking at prams, nappies, etc.

L

lionboy

But after the 2nd day menstruation.. she had bleed as usual in her 3rd day menstruation... then it means she won't be pregnant isn't it ?

At a rough guess I'd say it is possible but not probable.

Sperm cells like vaginas and if they can find their way to the fallopian tubes they can quite happliy live in there for a few days until an egg comes along. Ovulation usually occurs around mid-cycle but, like anything to do with the fairer sex it is unreliable and has its own timetable.

I wouldn't start worrying until her next period is due. If she misses that start looking at prams, nappies, etc.

M

Mary Anne PA

pretty much a female is most fertile in days 12-16 of her cycle (first day of menstruation is day 1)
Sex during menstruation is pretty low risk of pregnancy but never say never!
As Svengali says, if her next period is late or doesnt arrive, then visit a doctor. Otherwise you can buy tests from the supermarket that can test as early as 10 days after unprotected sex (Although they are less reliable than waiting until after the first missed period.)

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Fear not lionboy for the chances of her getting prego as a result of you poking her when she is menstruating...according to the gosspel of 'Tony the M'onk are less than winning lotto.

svengali

Foundation Member
But after the 2nd day menstruation.. she had bleed as usual in her 3rd day menstruation... then it means she won't be pregnant isn't it ?

Nope!

It means she probably isn't pregnant just yet but one of your little swimmers could have stemmed the red tide and be lurking around in there waiting...waiting....

The only way you will know for sure is when she has her next period on time.

Like I said, not probable but definitely possible. Our whole sex setup, male and female, is a masterpiece of design and works very well to produce babies. That is how our race has survived all these millennia. Never underestimate Mother Nature's abilities.:police:

J

james69

you poor boy, she is probably not pregnant, but your nerves are shot. Was it worth the bare back ride?