Soo is that a good thing or bad? What does it mean if she's in a crew? The house is full of wl?Remi Heart is the exception in Rose Crew girls - her last name is not Rose or Rosey. Found that out by intel on PP.
Used to date her socially, nice little figure and an absolute freak in bed but for a petite little woman that puss has been absolutely ran through, I’m 8 inches and thick and there wasn’t much “gripping” you might sayAny reviews on Kayla Rixx?
You used to date her socially? No mention of that in your review on PP and comments here. You also said her figure wasnt so great on PP.Used to date her socially, nice little figure and an absolute freak in bed but for a petite little woman that puss has been absolutely ran through, I’m 8 inches and thick and there wasn’t much “gripping” you might say![]()
Yes.......his PP review was quite derogatory, as was his other comment here under her name.This sounds fishy doesn't it
Reckon you will ask a lot of questions. PP has a long thread on the Crews - Matt's, Blair's & Rose etc. Its the girl you are interested in. I suggest you read the thread in PP. Rose Crew is probably one of the better & cheaper crews but thats my view.Soo is that a good thing or bad? What does it mean if she's in a crew? The house is full of wl?
Used to date her socially, nice little figure and an absolute freak in bed but for a petite little woman that puss has been absolutely ran through, I’m 8 inches and thick and there wasn’t much “gripping” you might say![]()
It was a different person, not who I thought, looks similar when pixelatedYou used to date her socially? No mention of that in your review on PP and comments here. You also said her figure wasnt so great on PP.
Girls who I have dated who were also escorts and are very good punts: Candy the English milf from Foxys, now independent, just amazing service all round, G cup titts, sexy accent and authentically enjoys her work.It was a different person, not who I thought, looks similar when pixelated
I don't think too many would care whether she's an atheist or not.Leanne (blonde from Mandurah) actually atheistic and fit unlike Kayla, petite, amazing endurance and again very tight box despite being in the industry
I don't think too many would care whether she's an atheist or not.
Mores the pity, I'd certainly have more in common with her if she was atheistic rather than athletic and fit.that should say “athletic” autospell
Bahahaha quite right sirMores the pity, I'd certainly have more in common with her if she was atheistic rather than athletic and fit.
Is anyone else getting the impression Doob is back?Candy is the best root in Perth, if you know you know.
Please god nooooooooooo!Is anyone else getting the impression Doob is back?