Instant Noodles!

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Do they always taste better when you’re worried?
I think So. Feel free to disagree, then again they‘RE coming off a pretty low score anyway🙄

Abbey

Silver Member
I ate them alot as a kid and when I was in bed after an abortion I desperatly asked my bf to go buy beef 2 minute noodles heheh. But the glue they put in them is bad for digestion

N

Night Owl Ciao

I ate them alot as a kid and when I was in bed after an abortion I desperatly asked my bf to go buy beef 2 minute noodles heheh. But the glue they put in them is bad for digestion
I always eat Hui Sui Min cup noodles when I wanna impress a first date to show her how sophisticated & worldly I am.
Sometimes & if I'm really keen on her I even bring out the chopsticks! 😊

dan60

Diamond Member
tried one last year, could not believe how salty they were.
disgusting, unless you are a student obv

John Smithl

Legend Member
Instant noodles and other cheap processed food full of additives and chemicals are another mechanism to keep the populace (herd) addicted and in check while profiting in "food" production, pharmaceuticals and well-being industries...
Anyway...

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Instant noodles and other cheap processed food full of additives and chemicals are another mechanism to keep the populace (herd) addicted and in check while profiting in "food" production, pharmaceuticals and well-being industries...
Anyway...
The noodles on their own, plain and untainted by the dry ingredients make a fantastic additive to Chinese style dishes.

Abbey

Silver Member
Hey sorry Tim, packet noodles have ingredients in them, or are preserved with stuff that isnt for human consumption. Same with processed meats being actually carcinogenic, marshal law /new world order and 911. People eat what they are given at a cost to their vessel and never question/realize why they feel so shit all the time/ have to cover up effects of things with more substances. #notactuallyvegan everybody eat what they love, just consciously :)