• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
On this stormy Friday night I was due to go into the pleasure play land well known as Langtrees to have a quick catch up with Maryanne to check out some of the new tech she is working on. Ahhhhh, it was instant comfort to cross worlds through the smoky door from the cold, wet, and windy streets of Burswood on this cold night into the steamy warm lounge of Langtrees and be greeted by the friendly receptionist Rochelle who is always all smiles. And a trio of slim, stunning, young ladies at the tall table by the desk. So I was happy already...

I almost jumped as the giant glass box caught my attention with something out of this world. This was mentioned by the @Alan Driver VIP Perth

And I got to have a fiddle of the goods, but I'll talk about that another time...

I went upstairs and had a nice chat with Maryanne about this that and the other, and I think she is pleased to see me. But I know she is pleased when I whip out a nice scotch and we share a dram or two. Tonight we had Bunnahabhain Stiuireadair.

Now I am fussy with what I drink a good dram out of, so in case Maryanne did not have a perfect glass (and she did not), I gifted her two Glen Cairn glasses. There is no other way!!!

Then with a sudden oooohhh type of excitement, she wanted to show me something she suddenly remembered sitting in the lounge. The beds in the pictures in the above post. They looked like normal beds... I was urged to lie down and and try and boy... So comfy, and what's cooler is that both ends can incline and recline... So I imaged... what a way to cowgirl... Whoa... What a great idea... I could have drifted off into a Jedi slumber...

To top it off, she called out a name... KIKI... The lovely young lady giving Maryanne a massage in the above post. The boss she that she is an expert and I must have a sample. Now who am I to argue... And boy oh boy... My lower back and spine got a good working on with her full body weight and it was all pleasure and no pain. This girl knows what she is doing. Imagine what happens if it goes all the way... hmmm...

But I quickly snapped myself out of that before my Light Sabre Flashed and and said my thanks. Seriously I highly rate it...

And the glass box... Oh yes... I will have to leave that for another time.

..​

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Fast winds howled and hard rains bashed on Friday night as I negotiated my silver speeder through the streets of Burswood to the destination where fun, sin, sex and secrets were to be found, Langtrees. I was going in to be shown some tech stuff by @Mrs Langtrees. But I had something on my mind. I could not stop thinking of a glass vessel that contained a mysterious treasure. And I wanted to see it. I first heard of this after reading this thread:

On arrival I landed the speeder and headed toward the smoky doors and out of that violent storm.

Inside I was greeted by three gorgeous slim stunners at the little tall table and enjoyed the warmth and ambient scene as I turned my head towards my left and saw a shark tank sized glass box with two celebrity quality stunners in there... I was like WTF???

Turns out these are the $15000 sex dolls that has been spoken of. Me being me I opened the door and stepped inside without asking. I was immediately told of by a slim and sexy young lady behind me saying. AH AH... you need to pay $20 for a feel up.

I closed the door and went upstairs to see the boss about some tech stuff. Later on MAK came downstairs to show me Kiki's massage talents in an electric bed, that was nice. And for the AMP fans, here is a very pretty lady that can actually give a great massage.

After that I was formally introduced to the two $15000 ladies in the tank.

Meet Michelle... Slim and Busty
IMG_5008.JPG
IMG_4351.JPG

And Anastacia... Athletic Pocket Rocket
IMG_5897.JPG
Most people would never actually think they were not real unless they had a good look. These amazing dolls especially Anastacia who is my type look and feel so real. Especially when I checked out their lady bits ;). If I had my eyes closed I may not be able to tell. There fleshy honey pots were very real and perfect and when MAK asked my to put my finger down their throat I was like oh my god... No Teeth and not far off the real thing.

Most of us guys will never buy something like this. So if I had to pay $20 to play with them for 5 minutes hell yeah... Mak also said that these can be rented out. Good idea but yeah...

If you pass through check them out.

And I'd live to hear some comments from anyone who has hung out and played with them and tell me about it.

Thank for your reading :)

May the Force Be with You.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
These two can't be rented out, they are grope dolls only....if popular I will get three more cheaper dolls and hire out for handicapped and loneliness market more than sex dolls but they could enjoy both. These models are two heavy to move easily around 50 kilo each.

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
when I whip out a nice scotch and we share a dram or two. Tonight we had Bunnahabhain Stiuireadair.

Now I am fussy with what I drink a good dram out of, so in case Maryanne did not have a perfect glass (and she did not), I gifted her two Glen Cairn glasses. There is no other way!!!

..​

Ahhh, an aficionado of fine spirit!
Whisky fiends unite! Glencairns are my preference for a neat spirit of any sort these days....

Although I am quite partial to playing the heretic and making cocktails with anything I have open.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Ahhh, an aficionado of fine spirit!
Whisky fiends unite! Glencairns are my preference for a neat spirit of any sort these days....

Although I am quite partial to playing the heretic and making cocktails with anything I have open.

As long as Islays are never mixed ;)