westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
I will be interested to see how things go with THREADS rehashed from 18 months ago, bought back to life. Have circumstances changed? What was relevant in someones life then, may bear no resemblance to them now. Not only this thread but others that have had a second coming.

Dallas

Legend Member
I will be interested to see how things go with THREADS rehashed from 18 months ago, bought back to life. Have circumstances changed? What was relevant in someones life then, may bear no resemblance to them now. Not only this thread but others that have had a second coming.

Great comment, I was wondering the same thing with some of my own from a couple of years back.

Nymph

Gold Member
Should check the time and date stamp before unravelling one of my rants :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up :)

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, for what it is worth here is my two bob's worth.

Paid for sex is fun as a hobby but, like any hobby, it has to be kept in its place and not pursued to the point of obsession.

Earning good money and spending it is fine but that "good income" you have now may not last - just ask any one of the thousands of F.I.F.O. guys who blew their golden opportunities on jetskis and fancy utes and now find themselves unemployed.

If you have kept up with the news you will know that most people working now will be expected to fund themselves in retirement and won't be paid any pension until age 70. You really need a financial plan which includes setting accessible funds aside for unexpected expenses and, more importantly, squirelling funds away in super so that you are not relying on a Government pension to fund your retirement.

This may not be as exciting as banging multiple paid partners or driving a fancy car but it will pay off in the long run.

Last edited: