• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

I'll have the blonde.....

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
You all know the scenario .. You walk into an establishment you peruse the ladies ( or gents we ain't sexist here!!) u have a few conversations and you settle on the lady of your fancy. So let's change the norm for a giggle What would be the cruncher for u???
So what if you have to make a really quick decision ?!!
Pretend:-
You walk in and you are told there are 6 ladies to chose from & u are not given time to chat or ask questions. You must make your choice on a snap meet. They walk in say their names walk out.
So in a few seconds of visual what would you base you choice on ???!!!

Cause she is blonde
Big rack
Nice smile ???
What do u notice?!! That will hook you ?!!!
If its me and a guy I notice hands and eyes lol

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Attitude and personality. It doesn't matter if they have a big rack or are blonde or whatever. Its all down to attitude. This is difficult to assess in a short period of time but a genuine smile and a willingness to actually have a conversation is a big plus. The most attractive don't always have the best attitude, in fact, they are usually the one's to avoid unless you have a starfish fetish.

sunyun

Legend Member
You've been watching how the opposition does it, haven't you !

For me, the smile - as long as it is not on a size 18, 65 Yr old !

Cheers.

Dallas

Legend Member
You all know the scenario .. You walk into an establishment you peruse the ladies ( or gents we ain't sexist here!!) u have a few conversations and you settle on the lady of your fancy. So let's change the norm for a giggle What would be the cruncher for u???
So what if you have to make a really quick decision ?!!
Pretend:-
You walk in and you are told there are 6 ladies to chose from & u are not given time to chat or ask questions. You must make your choice on a snap meet. They walk in say their names walk out.
So in a few seconds of visual what would you base you choice on ???!!!

Cause she is blonde
Big rack
Nice smile ???
What do u notice?!! That will hook you ?!!!
If its me and a guy I notice hands and eyes lol

This is the best question ever and I've been in this exact situation at a place called The Presidential Suite in Melbourne. Had about 8 girls march in and basically say their names and a couple of their services within about 10 seconds each, it was horrible, none of them smiled and I felt abusive just being there, and I wasn't going to choose anyone but I ended up picking one because she was dressed in regular casual clothes like she'd just come home from a day job and when I booked her, guess what? She'd just come from working a day job in Marketing, and did this for one night a week. It turned out to be a good booking because she was in a bad mood from a bad day at the office which for me is an extension of the GFE so I'm good at adapting to that.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Yes in five seconds not these ladies the type
kimkardashianidealbody.jpg

55ebcfbd5280f3faefbed88eea05db23.jpg

No

ws2.jpg

miss%20australia%20blog.jpg

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Attitude and personality. It doesn't matter if they have a big rack or are blonde or whatever. Its all down to attitude. This is difficult to assess in a short period of time but a genuine smile and a willingness to actually have a conversation is a big plus. The most attractive don't always have the best attitude, in fact, they are usually the one's to avoid unless you have a starfish fetish.
That really sux as a reality... I hate that attractive women get put in the too pretty to give a good service category..
I would rather die than give a crap service.. I actually take pride in my work and ability to give a good service..
I had a man say to me earlier this week.. "I think Alexis is smoking, but I think she could be too pretty.."... I was a little taken back by this as I had not really had that said directly to me before.. Reception jumped in and said nope Miss Alexis is a very hidden package in the room..
Sure enough he booked me for an hour... and extended... and extended again....... and again...
& 8 hours later, not only did he then go home, but he offered a review just to smash the stereo type!

I think there is a lot to be said for talking with your lady.. and whilst I also know many that have talked and had bad experiences, because they didn't pick well.... I think men need to do their research, if they want something specific they need to seek it out... that's what reviews are for right..

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Interesting Alexis. Your client appears to have had similar experiences to myself and you were made aware of his thoughts when most of us wouldn't make that comment. I don't doubt your beauty or your service and I didn't categorise all highly attractive woman in that bracket.

Dallas

Legend Member
That really sux as a reality... I hate that attractive women get put in the too pretty to give a good service category..
I would rather die than give a crap service.. I actually take pride in my work and ability to give a good service..
I had a man say to me earlier this week.. "I think Alexis is smoking, but I think she could be too pretty.."... I was a little taken back by this as I had not really had that said directly to me before.. Reception jumped in and said nope Miss Alexis is a very hidden package in the room..
Sure enough he booked me for an hour... and extended... and extended again....... and again...
& 8 hours later, not only did he then go home, but he offered a review just to smash the stereo type!

I think there is a lot to be said for talking with your lady.. and whilst I also know many that have talked and had bad experiences, because they didn't pick well.... I think men need to do their research, if they want something specific they need to seek it out... that's what reviews are for right..

Wow great reviews you have! : )

Happy2

Legend Member
Although a relative newcomer to such discussions....I would think venturing into the adult world is all about breaking myths, pulling down stereotypes & enjoying ourselves.
It's generally about pulling something down keryn
It involved my trousers last time
But it was winter To cold to be wearing my off the shoulder little black dress Maybe my next summer trip to LT's

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Your very hard to please FB

Well H2 I was trying to answer the question regarding decision making re if there was a need to quickly choice a WL given a wide selection .

Given that you may be a bit thick I will make it easy , get the one with the big but .