• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

I learnt something new......

Fudd

Foundation Member
I was always aware that there are 3 little words that all women want to hear from someone special. It turns out that those 3 little words are "I love you" and here was I thinking that they were........"whose ya daddy"!!!!!....hmmmm, looks like I got it wrong, go figure!!!!...lol :)

Fudd :)

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Well, I don't know about that one Fudd...

I think that in this day and age, not all women want to hear those 3 little words. I think that women now have a personal favourite selection of 3 little words, but I think they vary as much in their content as the women themselves?

I personally have a few friends that couldn't think of anything worse that their man could say to them than 'I love you'.

I wonder what this means?

Lisa xxx

L

Lord Spikey

Well, I don't know about that one Fudd...

I think that in this day and age, not all women want to hear those 3 little words. I think that women now have a personal favourite selection of 3 little words, but I think they vary as much in their content as the women themselves?

I personally have a few friends that couldn't think of anything worse that their man could say to them than 'I love you'.

I wonder what this means?

Lisa xxx

I think it means we are seeing yet another example of the blurring of the sexes.
Like I have said before, women now seem to be competing with men.

Sad, but all the softness and femininity has gone from many Caucasian women. Some woman's three little words are "wanna bear, mate?"

Sad and we all miss out

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Yeah, I suppose you're right to some extent Spikey.

I also wonder if it's a little bit of self preservation from women that have maybe been burnt in previous relationships, or if it's the modern age of the woman playing the field, which was classically a role previously reserved for men. Or that was only socially acceptable for men to do? There has definitely been a shifting of the sands I've noticed. I have many male friends that are crying out for a relationship with a lady, and flip side, many girl friends that you couldn't nail down if you tried! Lol!

Interesting times...

Lisa xxx

L

Lord Spikey

Yeah, I suppose you're right to some extent Spikey.

I also wonder if it's a little bit of self preservation from women that have maybe been burnt in previous relationships, or if it's the modern age of the woman playing the field, which was classically a role previously reserved for men. Or that was only socially acceptable for men to do? There has definitely been a shifting of the sands I've noticed. I have many male friends that are crying out for a relationship with a lady, and flip side, many girl friends that you couldn't nail down if you tried! Lol!

Interesting times...

Lisa xxx

Hi Lisa
That is an interesting point about it being a traditional role for the man to play the field, but don't forget, men have to have just as many women to play the field with.
It is just that men brag about their conquests to their mates, whereas women keep it a secret.

You can't have one without the other.

Happy2

Legend Member
You city boys dont know how good you've got it We just had a new school teacher start in our community and the word single was uttered. It was down tools for every bloke under 40 and with a pulse
Whats the old phrase? Bees to a honey pot. And if saying the L word was going to give them the edge well its worth a try. It will probably be a lie but its all about number one.
And maybe that is why I love you doesnt work as well as the old days because it gets bandied about so much now. Its lost its wow factor

W

WRXXXR

Anyone ever told someone they loved them face to face and didn't get a reply??

Its bloody awkward hey!

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Ive had someone tell me they loved me during sex... i had to pretend i didnt hear them. I felt horrible though.

It was a friend who ive known for a while and had a benefits thing going on whenever he is in town, but would never consider anything more than that with him... hrrmmm.

Yes, i think happy2 is right, that it has lost its wow factor. Now when someone says it, the first thought is why is he telling me this... does he just want sex/more/whatever, or does he actually mean it. For me, it is a total turn off, unless the relationship is at the right stage. Definitively not something that should be said before the topic of actually having a relationship is brought up!

L

Lord Spikey

Ive had someone tell me they loved me during sex... i had to pretend i didnt hear them. I felt horrible though.

Yeh, happened to me once.

This lady I see each time I go to Shanghai. She was a WL who I met at a Karaoke club. Now she setting up her own business in cake decorating, of all things.

We usually spend the night together at my hotel, during which we engage in marathon sex. During one recent visit, while enjoying one of her multiple orgasms, she cried out "I love you". I was phased for only a second while coming up for air, but decided not to respond, but ask about it later, as passion can cause you to act irrationally, sometimes.

Later arrived and I broached the subject with her. She was rather embarrassed and admitted that it was something said in the heat of the moment. What she meant was that she "loved" what I was doing at the time and that is just what came out between the squeals of delight.

So, all good, nothing to worry about. Some girls swear or talk dirty, some shout of scream, other moan or even cry.

S

selenagemez

3 words : where's your dick?
grey.png

J

Jones

Honestly I think that sometimes truly great sex leads to a heightened emotional state where people can say things in the heat of the moment that they don't actually mean. Unfortunate really but I think that's one explanation.