• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Vanessa today. All I can say is.....WOW!

MaxDD

Gold Member
I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Vanessa today.
All I can say is.....WOW!
Like, holy shit WOW!
It's not just her body, which has almost been genetically designed for sex or the fact this is no disengaged, cold, clock watching girl. She really gets into the experience and must enjoy what she does.
Went with Full Menu and got 2 shots, with the 1st one being embarrassingly quick(she has skills).

This is a must see girl.

Works 3 days a week(only Mondays at TBC) and has regular non massage job outside those days.

Wacky

Gold Member
I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Vanessa today.
All I can say is.....WOW!
Like, holy shit WOW!
It's not just her body, which has almost been genetically designed for sex or the fact this is no disengaged, cold, clock watching girl. She really gets into the experience and must enjoy what she does.
Went with Full Menu and got 2 shots, with the 1st one being embarrassingly quick(she has skills).

This is a must see girl.

Works 3 days a week(only Mondays at TBC) and has regular non massage job outside those days.
How much did u paid for one hour FS ???
Thanks

Snowy

Legend Member
I don't talk about what specifically the girls do or the price. I think its disrespectful to them.
MaxDD are you serious, read your own post you actually told us everything except for the price which doesn't matter, if you want to show respect to Vanessa & other girls, don't say what you just said in your review, you could say that her service is good or great, maybe read your post before you submit it.
I would hate to see you share any more details than you already have with any of the ladies, completely disrespectful of you in my opinion, sorry to have to tell you but you certainly shared to much information this time.

Last edited: