• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Humpty Doo - VIOLET MASSAGE MX

0ld dog

Bronze Member
I have had some great times here and some not so great. The owner likes to ensure you get good value for money and doesn't like it if the girls kick you out too early. Typical AMP with some beautiful girls sometime in the mix. I have been back a few times so all in all positive.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Violet Massage Humpty Doo

Shop 3/12 Vereker St, Humpty Doo NT 0836, Australia
Contact- +61 405 435 776

Why should try our massage? Comfortable, Relaxing and Satisfaction is our priority. We are committed to your quality time with great rate and better service. Our sensational full body relaxing massage is absolutely amazing and unforgettable. Chinese traditional massage Full body oil massage Deep tissue massage Foot reflexology Neck, Back, Shoulder, Arms and Legs Pain Relief Our price: Head, Neck, Shoulder & Back: $50 / 30 mins Full Body: $80 / 60 mins Full Body: $130 / 90 mins A Lot of free parking. Our shop is clean, quite, comfortable with air con

1646644415475.png 1646644518965.png 1646644462744.png 1646644564268.png

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Violet Massage Humpty Doo

Shop 3/12 Vereker St, Humpty Doo NT 0836, Australia
Contact- +61 405 435 776

Why should try our massage? Comfortable, Relaxing and Satisfaction is our priority. We are committed to your quality time with great rate and better service. Our sensational full body relaxing massage is absolutely amazing and unforgettable. Chinese traditional massage Full body oil massage Deep tissue massage Foot reflexology Neck, Back, Shoulder, Arms and Legs Pain Relief Our price: Head, Neck, Shoulder & Back: $50 / 30 mins Full Body: $80 / 60 mins Full Body: $130 / 90 mins A Lot of free parking. Our shop is clean, quite, comfortable with air con

View attachment 127865 View attachment 127867 View attachment 127866 View attachment 127868
Looks very inviting

Channelle

Legend Member
Humpty Doo has to be the best named suburb for an AMP in Australia!

It most certainly is.

Ages since I visited Darwin.
Although a 'suburb', is Humpty Doo still considered a rural area of Darwin?
I know it's out on the road to Kakadu, and a good 35 kms or so from the actual CBD bit of the city.
Distance probably no real difference from trekking north to south through Perth to visit an AMP.

H

hiall

Last week. Great service good massage before the teasing starts... The action was great she was good responsive to what I needed. She was slim mid 20s great experience again.
How long since you've visited and is it still any good? I see who posts adds for it on locanto these days, seems to be same ones who're posting for a lot of them around nowadays so probably been bought and ran by someone else.