• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

latoya

New Members
Hi.

All my problems began after I had unprotected sex. Few months later I had to go for annual tests, where i found that my pap test came out abnormal, my first ever. My general practitioner said it was vaginal dryness and I got an ointment with estrogen. I had a repeat pap 6 weeks later and then the results were mild dysplasia and HR-HPV! I started to see a new obgyn who recommended me to do treatment with CERVUGID Ovules combined with Isoprinosine Tablets (antiviral - just one cours with 3 boxes for severe HPV high risk) and if the treatment doesn’t work to do Cone Biopsy. This treatment has to be administrated in 2 courses, each cours 3 boxes of Cervugid. Since then I changed my lifestyle, eating every day broccoli, broccolisprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts or spinache. I don't know how these worked but it couldn't be bad. I stopped the Cervugid treatment in july 2015. October 2015 I had to repeat pap and everything came back normal! No dysplasia and no HPV!
My next pap in March 2016 was normal again and no HPV! June 2016: my last pap results were normal again and HPV-negative!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you.