• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How to Use Tags

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Hello Guys and lovely ladies, Hope you're doing great

Today I'm gonna show you how to use/put Tags the right and effective way that helps in SEO as the Search engine algorithm uses words, and similar words to show the relevant result/results. So lets start...

1. First of all in this forum we need not have to use #(Hash tag) Sign to put a Tag only a (,) comma after the desired word does the tagging For Eg. refer the below format, Don't worry about the Space in between words you can use two words with space just put a , at the end

2. Second When you post a thread use a Good Title/Heading that is user friendly For eg. If i wanted to post a thread about my massage shop in Hastings named as Relax Massage i will use Relax Massage, Hasting, Talkin Sex, Victoria, Erotic Massage (If its a AMP),

3. Third is if you try to mouse click in a word without putting a (,) it will get removed/deleted by default so use the direction keys to navigate between words.
Feel free to ask any questions

Hope it helps..
Happy to Help

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
Hello Guys and lovely ladies, Hope you're doing great

Today I'm gonna show you how to use/put Tags the right and effective way that helps in SEO as the Search engine algorithm uses words, and similar words to show the relevant result/results. So lets start...

1. First of all in this forum we need not have to use #(Hash tag) Sign to put a Tag only a (,) comma after the desired word does the tagging For Eg. refer the below format, Don't worry about the Space in between words you can use two words with space just put a , at the end

2. Second When you post a thread use a Good Title/Heading that is user friendly For eg. If i wanted to post a thread about my massage shop in Hastings named as Relax Massage i will use Relax Massage, Hasting, Talkin Sex, Victoria, Erotic Massage (If its a AMP),

3. Third is if you try to mouse click in a word without putting a (,) it will get removed/deleted by default so use the direction keys to navigate between words.
Feel free to ask any questions

Hope it helps..
Happy to Help
I just learnt last week about tags. Thanks for the tutorial though. Very informative.

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Happy to help guys
BTW I learnt tons of things about the forum and always ready to assist any members. You need only ask:)

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
And hey all members please don't use # for putting the tags after typing your desired tag just put a ( , ) at the end

Eg. Tags, Talkin Sex, like this

Plumage

Diamond Member
Wow that is helpful! I was trying to post a new thread just now and gave up.
The instructions you get when you create a thread are not very clear:
"Multiple tags may be separated by commas. "
They suggest you only need a comma if you are using more than one tag: they don't clue you in that you need a comma even if you have only one tag.
It might be helpful if the instruction read
"Put a copy after each tag (and separate multiple tags by commas)"