• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How to seduce him and make him go weak on his knees for you?

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Okay guys, many ladies out here have posted queries on seducing their men. So, there we go. Enjoy reading ladies and let me know if I can be of any help in taking you sex life a notch higher.
Let’s get to the point. It really does not matter if you have just been in the relationship or have had your fair chance in the relationship and want to heat things up for good, seducing him is an art that every woman needs to be a pro at. The excitement and anticipation and all the good things that follow, should never be fizzled out. And for that, ladies, you need to be lower down that panty hose a little more. And we will tell you exactly how.
Now, before we start discussing this in detail, always remember, Seduction is not making someone do what they never wanted to, but it is the art of enticing someone into doing what they always wanted to do secretly.
Now let’s get straight away into the tips.

Tease Him
This is a good old charmer. A see-through lacy nightdress with nothing underneath can always get him into action. Tease him, but do not let him touch you. Try eating melted chocolate dripping from your mouth, give him the kinky look while licking your finger, and you are all set for a rough ride.
The no hands rule always works
Tell him using the hands is forbidden. This can easily heat things up and get him into using creative ideas.
Text Dirty
It doesn’t matter if he is at work. You can always use texting as a weapon. A simple line like “I want to grab you right away and do things wild” can set the mood right in place.
Pictures can be enticing
If you want to awaken his sleeping hormones and expect him home soon, send him a couple of pictures in that hot lacy outfit.
Foreplay, and then walk away
This is pretty much self-explanatory. Give him whatever he desires, and then just walk away before the final act. Believe it or not, his cravings for you will increase manifolds for you.
A shower together is a paradox
This is going to be a treat for both of you. Give him a surprise by sneaking into the shower together. This is definitely going to ignite you both.
Be his personal masseuse
While massaging make sure you touch those erogenous regions. A kiss on the neck, a bite on the earlobe, circling the navel ring can do wonders if you want him to respond.
Try a New Position
Truth be told, men love it when their women take charge in bed. So, just blow his mind with some new moves. He will be bound to come back to you for more.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Okay guys, many ladies out here have posted queries on seducing their men. So, there we go. Enjoy reading ladies and let me know if I can be of any help in taking you sex life a notch higher.
Let’s get to the point. It really does not matter if you have just been in the relationship or have had your fair chance in the relationship and want to heat things up for good, seducing him is an art that every woman needs to be a pro at. The excitement and anticipation and all the good things that follow, should never be fizzled out. And for that, ladies, you need to be lower down that panty hose a little more. And we will tell you exactly how.
Now, before we start discussing this in detail, always remember, Seduction is not making someone do what they never wanted to, but it is the art of enticing someone into doing what they always wanted to do secretly.
Now let’s get straight away into the tips.

Tease Him
This is a good old charmer. A see-through lacy nightdress with nothing underneath can always get him into action. Tease him, but do not let him touch you. Try eating melted chocolate dripping from your mouth, give him the kinky look while licking your finger, and you are all set for a rough ride.
The no hands rule always works
Tell him using the hands is forbidden. This can easily heat things up and get him into using creative ideas.
Text Dirty
It doesn’t matter if he is at work. You can always use texting as a weapon. A simple line like “I want to grab you right away and do things wild” can set the mood right in place.
Pictures can be enticing
If you want to awaken his sleeping hormones and expect him home soon, send him a couple of pictures in that hot lacy outfit.
Foreplay, and then walk away
This is pretty much self-explanatory. Give him whatever he desires, and then just walk away before the final act. Believe it or not, his cravings for you will increase manifolds for you.
A shower together is a paradox
This is going to be a treat for both of you. Give him a surprise by sneaking into the shower together. This is definitely going to ignite you both.
Be his personal masseuse
While massaging make sure you touch those erogenous regions. A kiss on the neck, a bite on the earlobe, circling the navel ring can do wonders if you want him to respond.
Try a New Position
Truth be told, men love it when their women take charge in bed. So, just blow his mind with some new moves. He will be bound to come back to you for more.
When it comes to make me weak and on my knees just coming to the Shower with no clothes does it:D

Alley W

Diamond Member
Though the term "weak on the knees" does sound a little like you've been assaulted and can't support your own body weight, it's actually quite the term of endearment.
If you've managed to find someone who frequently makes your legs buckle out from underneath you, be happy. Be grateful. Be ecstatic!

Happy2

Legend Member
The late Missus always wore work clobber, so jeans plaid etc due to our job/lifestyle
But on some nights it would be a beautiful dress and stockings (Not pantyhose) and in this season , the woodfire going One look was as you describe A weak at the knees moment Plus I knew I really had to really F*** up not to get any that night

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
As a hooker forum we do not need to know how to make a man weak at the knees as its not dating or relationships and lefts face it if women where making their men weak at the knees then there would be no need for us ladies. And sex workers should know how to entice a man. I get you new IT people are trying and to get the forum going again but.....
Perhaps I should check back in a few months

T

Tania Admin

As a hooker forum we do not need to know how to make a man weak at the knees as its not dating or relationships and lefts face it if women where making their men weak at the knees then there would be no need for us ladies. And sex workers should know how to entice a man. I get you new IT people are trying and to get the forum going again but.....
Perhaps I should check back in a few months
We are a Sex Education Forum and as a sex education Forum posts like "How to make a man weak at the knees" is what we are also about, not just advertising WL's. I personally think you are being rude. These newbies are posting with Mary-Anne's directive. Please everybody be more polite. Thank you

M

We are a Sex Education Forum and as a sex education Forum posts like "How to make a man weak at the knees" is what we are also about, not just advertising WL's. I personally think you are being rude. These newbies are posting with Mary-Anne's directive. Please everybody be more polite. Thank you
Thanks @Tania for the support. As we are confused what to posts and keep the forum going as most of us are getting resistance. :)

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Thank you @Tania for your support.....We are trying our best to keep the forum going:)

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I am being informed by Tania that members took offence about my honest opinion and older members have contacted her to complain. So it seams we can not be truthful of how we feel. I have been on here for 6 years in both the good and the bad times. So if people have an issue with me please feel free to pm as I am not inapproachable. Some members know me in real live and the health issues I have been dealing with. So please if you have an issue contact me so perhaps I can explain better. In life we all have different opinions and views on things

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Well I am just upset I didn't get an invite to perv on some titties lol at Crazy Horse

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I am being informed by Tania that members took offence about my honest opinion and older members have contacted her to complain. So it seams we can not be truthful of how we feel. I have been on here for 6 years in both the good and the bad times. So if people have an issue with me please feel free to pm as I am not inapproachable. Some members know me in real live and the health issues I have been dealing with. So please if you have an issue contact me so perhaps I can explain better. In life we all have different opinions and views on things

Correct. I think that in this life, genuine people will not put another down for their opinion just because they don't agree with it.

That said, genuine people are getting harder to find. And even worse, so many are ready to be offended by anything.

Though the term "weak on the knees" does sound a little like you've been assaulted and can't support your own body weight, it's actually quite the term of endearment.
If you've managed to find someone who frequently makes your legs buckle out from underneath you, be happy. Be grateful. Be ecstatic!

Sometimes you don't need to go weak at the knees. That sort of thing is for rom-coms.
The lady will walk in and you will feel the instant connection and know it's going to be alright.
It's happened to me.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
They would never have followed that thread properly why can't some else just delete the posts like I did