• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How to search for words less than 4 letters?

MikeB

Legend Member
Does a space count as a character? If it does try with a space as the first or fourth character.

dan60

Diamond Member
just tried again.
i had tried to search for ivy in the past, with oops,too short answer.
try a wildcard *
eg ivy* seems to work

edit - oh, with the wildcard, i think it is picking up 'ivy's' in some posts, and wouldn't pick up 'ivy'
has anybody seen QQ :(, can't search that one either

Last edited:

sparky

Legend Member
just tried again.
i had tried to search for ivy in the past, with oops,too short answer.
try a wildcard *
eg ivy* seems to work

edit - oh, with the wildcard, i think it is picking up 'ivy's' in some posts, and wouldn't pick up 'ivy'
has anybody seen QQ :(, can't search that one either

Which QQ? From TBC?

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
I have set it to 3 but it still will probably not work as their default is 4 letters apparently 3 makes the machine have to think to hard.... Go figure xx

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I have set it to 3 but it still will probably not work as their default is 4 letters apparently 3 makes the machine have to think to hard.... Go figure xx
HAHA, thinking too hard is not great, makes the bloke cum too quickly and the lady not cumming.

boz

Silver Member
Just search using google with the below. Just change your search word at the end.
site:talkinsex.com ivy