How to check am i a latent bisexual or not?

J

JohnSilver

Is it possible to check if you are a latent bisexual? May be some tests? Do you have any idea?

S

Stubass

Interesting question! if you are attracted to both girls and guys then I guess you mught be. don't know if any tests are available sorry.

Maxxy

Silver Member
About the only test I would suggest is to get naked with another bloke and see what happens, if you horn up and have fun then you may just well be bi.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes I agree the penis is the best guide to find out if you are bisexual. I have been invited for various activities with just guys but I admit it did not excite me at all. I do have an open mind but nope no movement at all down below.

I can so no problem as there are more than enough sexy females around. Yes enough to have my cup overflowing.
:walk:

R

ronco

What if a tranny turns you on but an ordinary guy doesn't?. :dontknow:

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
If someone turns you on-the take a breath-then go for it. There is a time to think and ponder and a time to just go for it.
:walk:

S

Sweet Nightingale

You won't know till you try it out...

Get close to a close couple and plan a weekend together, away from it all.

Let things take their path and you'll soon realise if bi is your path :)

Enjoy, always

Malta Sensual Massage - Massages

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
What if a tranny turns you on but an ordinary guy doesn't?. :dontknow:

If that happens your answers is that a tranny is female at heart and most likely has enough estrogen in her system to fuel about 30 menopausal women :)
either that or you are staring at her tits :)

F

fukmee

Ronco
I have sex with pre-op trannies as well as women - I really enjoy both. I am not the least bit turned on by a naked man but all the same I have participated in MMF threesomes.

I regard pre-op trannies as women with dicks ( not to mention great tits very often).

You will find that gay men are not attracted to trannies since they see them as women.

Therefore if you are attracted to trannies you are not bisexual - merely enjoying your sexuality and going beyond the hangups which so many men have. Enjoy!!:icon_blow