• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How Quick is too quick? Whats the Average time for a man to finish?

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Yeah I’m really keen to know this too.

Personally, it’s really hard for me to finish - For whatever reason I don’t know - and can often go for an hour or so non-stop without getting close. Which sounds good in theory but in reality is horrible when your partner is satisfied and exhausted and you’re still firing on all cylinders.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member

Personally, it’s really hard for me to finish - For whatever reason I don’t know - and can often go for an hour or so non-stop without getting close. Which sounds good in theory but in reality is horrible when your partner is satisfied and exhausted and you’re still firing on all cylinders.
There you go Matt heres your answer :D

lucylee

Gold Member
In my experience, it would be defending on the level of their alcohol or drugs on their system. It really varies if they're sober lucky 3-4 minutes or less. Also with a little tricks i can to add to that rapid winner feeling.. then its all about massaging their ego's sweet sweet talk and massage of curse..

A

Annoyance

In my experience, it would be defending on the level of their alcohol or drugs on their system. It really varies if they're sober lucky 3-4 minutes or less. Also with a little tricks i can to add to that rapid winner feeling.. then its all about massaging their ego's sweet sweet talk and massage of curse..

Glad you have yet to meet our Abnormals then Lucylee :p. Not under the influence we tend to take 30-40 mins minimum for us to get over the line, others probably a good hour's worth. :jawdrop:;)

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
I once had a poor man blow as I rolled on the condom. I was lost for words. And generally if they haven't come in a set time it just is not going to happen :( I encourage cum as many times as you can

When I was a young stud, i was a machine gun. In my middle years, I became a single shot repeater.
Now, as my hair is graying, I’m just a Blunderbus.

Terti

Gold Member

pause , that doesn’t sound too good man, If I were you , I would go the doctors and not settle until I get the answers .

A

Annoyance

@Terti Side effects of being in the game too long, and a lot of Hjs later lol. You get use to friction and tightness, but with most WLs it's the opposite on Bjs and intercourse. That's why we luv it when WLs cum cause their muscles contract giving us the best feel'n.

Terti

Gold Member
@Terti Side effects of being in the game too long, and a lot of Hjs later lol. You get use to friction and tightness, but with most WLs it's the opposite on Bjs and intercourse. That's why we luv it when WLs cum cause their muscles contract giving us the best feel'n.
Don’t you want the “release” though . I would of thought it must be frustrating that you can’t cum after an hour .

Terti

Gold Member
Don’t you want the “release” though . I would of thought it must be frustrating that you can’t cum after an hour .
So being in the game too long can make you not cum, to me there would be no point ,
@Terti Yup it can be, such as life you cum too quick or last too long. Both are equally frustrating.
I feel for you, must be something you can do to get a release , I would go to the doctors and ask , just saying .

lucylee

Gold Member
It really depends on a person to be honest. A man once said, i was looked like or a bit similar to his wife sister. So obviously he had weird fantasy towards her. And when we got to it, he couldn't believed he cum because apparently he normally doesn't cum to a places like this LOL.

22 Blue

Silver Member
Quick and good sex is what I like.

If it takes him forever to come, I love a nice slow, romantic f**k.
When I first started having sex I would lose control even when feeling a girls body, and just saying to me that I have a huge manhood. But I can have sex for a longer period these days especially if I am sleeping with them

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
With foreplay included (which for me should be a good 15-20 minute tease session) I'm always happiest with a 30 minute tease to finish time :) Doesn't include pre tease convo or post coital cuddling though (or round two...)